About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Weak Element

myfs_101484

Dear Master,

I read from one of your recent answer whichreiterated as follows:-

"Suitable Favourable career, simply means the element which is directly suitable for you. Some people do not have the luxuary to take on Career with Wealth or Career with Power Authority because they are generally weak natured person (ie weak water person). In such cases the suitable career is element which favours them generally. ie in your case a Strong Water the suitable career is based on Wood element career. That is why it is suitable, because it enhances your Wood element."

I am a weak water person, does it mean that I don't have the chance to get into Career with Wealth or Career with Power Authority? Does it also mean that without the above, I will not have a stable career or no promotion or can't climb up to the corporate ladder?

I am a Company Secretary (manager), my job is to ensure on-going compliance of company law & provide advice and my company's principal activities are multi-level marketing. Does this suit me?

Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I am a weak water person, does it mean that I don't have the chance to get into Career with Wealth or Career with Power Authority? Does it also mean that without the above, I will not have a stable career or no promotion or can't climb up to the corporate ladder?

As a weak water person, you do still have elements which represents your career with wealth or career with power and authority. However, the problem with these two exclusive career type are they belong to element which you must be able to control before you can benefit from it.

ie a weak water person for example will have career with wealth as Fire element. But as a weak water person unless you have enough metal and water in your life, you cannot benefit from a Fire element career. That is why I mentioned in my reply to the other user that for such users usually the element which is most suitable career element would be more beneficial.

Anonymous wrote:
I am a Company Secretary (manager), my job is to ensure on-going compliance of company law & provide advice and my company's principal activities are multi-level marketing. Does this suit me?

This should generally be a Fire element career. So generally considered your wealth element. But as mentioned since you are weak water, you will need to have more Metal and Water in other areas of your life order to be able to fully take advantage of such a career.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET- Center for Applied Feng Shui Reseach

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
May I know how does one to have more element in Metal and Water?

Get as many areas if your life favourable to you:-

1. Luck Period in ba zi that favours you will bring you better luck.

2. Career - ie Metal - Finance etc.or Water - Advertising etc.

3. Colour - ie Metal - White/Gold or Water - Blue/Black/Gray

4. House - ie Metal - West or Water - North facing house

5. People around you - ie Strong Metal / weak Water etc.

The more things in your life favourable to you the better for you.

Anonymous wrote:
Can one wear white gold to improve metal element.

Yes, wearing white gold is one way to improve metal element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research