About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flat suitabilty

myfs_108571

Dear Master Lee,

We are considering the two blocks, 226 and 227 at Jurong East St 21. Specifically, we are looking at East Side of the blocks only. The master bedroom is at the North East Side of the house if the unit is North Facing and South East Side of the house if it is South Facing. There is a protrusion at the east side of the flats due to balcony.

My Kua number is9 while my husband's is 8.

Hope to hear you advise. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear May Ong,

May Ong wrote:
We are considering the two blocks, 226 and 227 at Jurong East St 21. Specifically, we are looking at East Side of the blocks only. The master bedroom is at the North East Side of the house if the unit is North Facing and South East Side of the house if it is South Facing.

Please note that this falls more towards a Can or Cannot Buy House Hunting Floorplan Review service than asimple free advise. As in order to be able to fully answer whether which home is better, analysis into your various family members, and layout plan is required to give you a proper advise.As such, I will only be providing advise here for you to check out yourself.

I can only advise you here that make use of the Eight House report to determine if:-

1. Facing of the house does it suit the breadwinner (here should be your husband). It is ok for the breadwinner to have a less auspicious bedroom

2. Master bedroom does it fit your spouse. It is ok for the spouse to have a less suitable suitability to the facing of the house.

3. Other bedroom does it fit the rest of the family.

May Ong wrote:
There is a protrusion at the east side of the flats due to balcony.

Protrusion are generally auspicious, whereas missing corners are generally not so advisable. Please refer to this link for info about the meaning of an east protusion.

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-building.htm

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Rsearch