About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Increase of element thru singature

Hi Master,

I would like to clarify some concepts.

1. If we were to change our name, after the change, if we do not use that name often, it would be effective. Meaning to say that if people call myChristian name instead of my Chinese name, it would not be effective.

2.I'm a weak wood. If I were to include the chinese character wood and water in my signature, does this help to enhance my wood and water element?

Thanks so much once again!!Wink

edwintay

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Edwin,

edwin tay wrote:
1. If we were to change our name, after the change, if we do not use that name often, it would be effective. Meaning to say that if people call myChristian name instead of my Chinese name, it would not be effective.

Frankly, a name change isn't recommended especially once you reach a certain age. This is because the hassle involved and the effects you can expect from the name is not a great deal. In addition, if you don't use the name it is even less effective.

Usually a name is effective only when it is given from birth. As everyone will know and call you by the name. Thus, it is useful when you choose a good name for a baby.

You will find that if you focused on other areas such as your home, and enhancing your ba zi, you will reap a much greater amount of luck improvement than compared to a name change.

Often, I can tell you frankly, that I will strongly not advise a name change unless it is absolutely necessary or if a client truly insist on it.

edwin tay wrote:
2.I'm a weak wood. If I were to include the chinese character wood and water in my signature, does this help to enhance my wood and water element?

The only problem I can tell you here is. There isn't a feng shui analysis concept for signatures. So it is your own guess as to how you can enhance your signature. Probably, by the shapes that you chose in your signature (if any).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research