About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need your help

myfs_113006

Mine is a period 7 house with N3 facing. I would appreciate you could help me toclearmy queries:

1) how to cure double 7 at front door '7m-3b-7w'?

2) wealth sector '6m-2b-8w' falls into masteroom and toilet. Can I put water feature inside the toilet?

Regards.

Sam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sam Yeong,

Sam Yeong wrote:
1) how to cure double 7 at front door '7m-3b-7w'?

Please note that given your house is a period 7 house, it will still retain a period 7 influence, as long as you do not fly it over to the new period by means of a major renovation.

This means that even though star 7 reverts to a robbery star in period 8, because your reigning period is still period 7, star 7 still is considered auspicious for your home especially for double 7 stars. However, on it's auspicious influence will start to weaken as it star 7 becomes a fading propserity in period 8.

So what you should be doing is that if your home is still a period 7 house, continue to activate star 7 as well as activating star 8 will be good because star 8 is considered period 7's future prosperity, while star 9 is future future prosperity. Usually water feature in a water star position especially in living room or balcony would be beneficial.

Given that your house, is period 7, you do have an opportunity now to decide to fly completely to a new period 8 should the influence be much better than period 7 influence.

Sam Yeong wrote:
2) wealth sector '6m-2b-8w' falls into masteroom and toilet. Can I put water feature inside the toilet?

No. Water star influence can only be activated in Clear Space (ie living room/balancony). It cannot be activated in rooms/toilet. The only other star that can activte in the room is Mountain star. But both stars will be useless if they fall in the toilet sector.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Robert Lee wrote:
No. Water star influence can only be activated in Clear Space (ie living room/balancony). It cannot be activated in rooms/toilet. The only other star that can activte in the room is Mountain star. But both stars will be useless if they fall in the toilet sector.

Thanks for your prompt reply, Robert.

Sad to hear that my WS8 is useless,no wealth luck for the next 20 years.Crying or Very sad

Can I activate'5m-1b-9w'by water at NE which is in the living room? Some said NE should not see water.