About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Self Element

myfs_101484

Dear Master,

I have generated a free report from your website and showed that I am a strong water person. I would like to know whether the paid report will show that my self element will become weak water.

How does a person's ba zhi be classified as weak or strong element, do you mean that if a person's ba zhi has more water element will belong to strong water.

Hope you could enlighten me.

Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have generated a free report from your website and showed that I am a strong water person. I would like to know whether the paid report will show that my self element will become weak water.

The free and paid reports will show the same analysed result. The free reports that is currently available on our website now isn't crippled in anyway. So the same detailed analysis is done to determine if you are weak or strong. So whatever the results in the free report will be exactly the same as the paid one. The only difference lies in the information that is released to for the free report.

Free reports only show your birth element, favourable, unfavourable, and big luck whether luck is with or not with you.

Anonymous wrote:
How does a person's ba zhi be classified as weak or strong element, do you mean that if a person's ba zhi has more water element will belong to strong water.

It is determined by the season of birth and how much of the five elements is available plus a few other factors. Usually, if the favourable element added together is less than the unfavourable element, it will be mean that person is weak.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research