About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

wealth sector

tworocks

According to what I've read, the wealth sector is the Southeast normally. However, according to my understanding, for me, the wealth sector is in the Southwest. Hence, my confusion. I believe I am a weak wood, if that helps (10/29/57 - 11:15 a.m.). My question: Which direction do I enhance and with what? Thank you ahead of time.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

cheryl ludwig wrote:
According to what I've read, the wealth sector is the Southeast normally. However, according to my understanding, for me, the wealth sector is in the Southwest. Hence, my confusion. I believe I am a weak wood, if that helps (10/29/57 - 11:15 a.m.). My question: Which direction do I enhance and with what? Thank you ahead of time.

I wish to remind all users here that there is no such thing a fixed wealth sector or direction. True wealth sector is changing from time to time and place to place. As such, wealth is always moving around your home. The wealth sector is identified by the flying star concept. It does not stay in a fixed location. So activation of the water/mountain star will determine on what stars are found in that sector.

If based on only this year, 2005, then the wealth star is star 8 current luck period, as additional yearlywealth luck comes in South sector of the house, while North is your future prosperity. If your house is a period 7 house, then your currnet luck period would have shifted to North-East, while Future prosperity is South. But you will need to get the full flying star sector of your home to truly determine where is your full wealth potential. Make use of the free flying star report in the members area to help you.

The only other so call like prosperity / excellent sector for example is basically the eight house concept which focus on telling you whether a sector suits you or not. Or based on your ba zi, ie weak water, means Earth direction are your wealth, as such North-East or South-West are your wealth personal wealth direction. But as a weak wood, you first need to strengthen your weak wood with water and wood before being able to take advantage of your wealth element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

You suggested strengthening weak wood with water and wood before taking advantage of my wealth element. Forgive me for sounding stupid, but even after I read the free things, I can't figure out what to do; especially with the Flying Star aspect. I am only more confused. What can I do to enhance these areas & where are these areas?

P.S. My Feng Shui master, Dr. Weicherng Pan, passed away with stomach cancer a couple of weeks ago. He was just beginning to teach me before he passed on. So, I am a complete novice. And I am confused. So, bear with me, please.