myfs_101484

Dear Mr Robert,

Thanks for your reply as below.

I have done a free report from your website as follows:-

Hour Day Mth Year

Heavenly - +fire -water -water +water

Earthly - +earth -water -wood +water

My ba zhi classified as strong water.

You mentioned that to determine whether a person is weak or strong element, the favourable element must be more than the unfavourable element in order to be a strong element, which is in my case.

However, someone told me that I shall belong to weak water. This is because in order to be a strong water, I must have at least 1 resource element (ie. metal) and 1 power element (ie. earth).

I was so confused about this. A strong and weak element person is in contrast in terms of choosing their career, partner etc......

Would you kind enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have generated a free report from your website and showed that I am a strong water person. I would like to know whether the paid report will show that my self element will become weak water.

The free and paid reports will show the same analysed result. The free reports that is currently available on our website now isn't crippled in anyway. So the same detailed analysis is done to determine if you are weak or strong. So whatever the results in the free report will be exactly the same as the paid one. The only difference lies in the information that is released to for the free report.

Free reports only show your birth element, favourable, unfavourable, and big luck whether luck is with or not with you.

Anonymous wrote:
How does a person's ba zhi be classified as weak or strong element, do you mean that if a person's ba zhi has more water element will belong to strong water.

It is determined by the season of birth and how much of the five elements is available plus a few other factors. Usually, if the favourable element added together is less than the unfavourable element, it will be mean that person is weak.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

May I know what is your gender, date and time of birth?

Frankly, our analysis does a very indepth analysis of a person's ba zi, meaning it breaks down all the element into percentage then from the percentage evaluation it will evalute whether a person is weak or strong. This is done through determing your seasons of birth, combinations of elements and lots more.

I am not able to comment on your previous reading done. As I have seen many other masters who analysis is so brief that the birth element strength will not be properly determined. So this is very likely the case here. That is why they determined you as a weak water instead of strong water.

All I can say is that if the free report determined you as a Strong Water,than it means that the percentage of your favourable Metal+Water will be greater than Wood+Earth. Fire since it is a double edged element ie destroy your Metal and exhust Wood so is considered neutral and thus cannot be used to side either favourable or unfavourable elements.

The only difference between free and paid report, is that the free report will not show you the detailed percentage breakdown. Only the basic information.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Dear Mr Robert,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My details are as follows:-

Sex : Female

Date & time of birth : 2 April 1972 (7.30am)

Hope my doubts can be cleared off.

Regards.

Dear Anon,

May I know what is your gender, date and time of birth?

Frankly, our analysis does a very indepth analysis of a person's ba zi, meaning it breaks down all the element into percentage then from the percentage evaluation it will evalute whether a person is weak or strong. This is done through determing your seasons of birth, combinations of elements and lots more.

I am not able to comment on your previous reading done. As I have seen many other masters who analysis is so brief that the birth element strength will not be properly determined. So this is very likely the case here. That is why they determined you as a weak water instead of strong water.

All I can say is that if the free report determined you as a Strong Water,than it means that the percentage of your favourable Metal+Water will be greater than Wood+Earth. Fire since it is a double edged element ie destroy your Metal and exhust Wood so is considered neutral and thus cannot be used to side either favourable or unfavourable elements.

The only difference between free and paid report, is that the free report will not show you the detailed percentage breakdown. Only the basic information.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Eight Characters Feng Shui Chart

Name:Anon (Female - 02 Apr 1972)
D.O.B:Lunar (1972, 2nd month, 19 day) at 7.00 a.m. to 8.59 a.m.

Pillar
Heavenly
Stem
(HS)
Earthly
Branch
(EB)

Hour

Day

Month

Year

Life

Conception

(!--

-->
Element
Strength
Percentage
% Rating
Recommendation

(!--
5 Water
Weak
44 %
Reduce Element

Have less
of your
Unfavourable Element
-->

(!--
1 Wood
Strongest
14 %
Acceptable (Increase Element)

Have more
of your
Most Favourable Element
-->

(!--
2 Fire
Strong
23 %
Balance

Enough
-->

(!--
2 Earth
Extremely Weak
5 %
Increase Element

Have A LOT more
of your
Favourable Element
-->

2 Metal
Weakest
11 %
Acceptable (Increase Element

Favourable Elements: Metal (11%) + Water (44%) = 55%

Unfavourable Elements: Wood (14%) + Earth (5%) = 19%

This is why you are Strong Water and not weak Water. Yes, though you are generally born ina season that your water is weak, but with 5 weak water it is already 44%. So this is a lot compared to the number of elements.

Thus, you are a Strong Water.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee