About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused

myfs_113006

Hi Cecil and Robert,

Appreciate your enlightenment on the followings:

1) is it true that no water should be placedat NE in period 8? what if there is ws8 there?

2) is it true that no water should be placed in the center palace of the house as it has a similar effect as a toilet in the center?

3)In BaZhi I'm an earth person, water suppose to be my wealth element.I'm also a kua6 person, is it true that wood is also my wealth element?

Sorry for such a long post but I'm really confused.

Rgds.

Sam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sam Yeong,

Sam Yeong wrote:
1) is it true that no water should be placedat NE in period 8? what if there is ws8 there?

Really depends on what are the stars in the sector. To say that NE should not place water feature is just like saying that everyone's SW sector is the romance corner. It is best you do a full flying star analysis of the sector before you place or use any enhancements.

Sam Yeong wrote:
2) is it true that no water should be placed in the center palace of the house as it has a similar effect as a toilet in the center?

Yes. Center of the house is the flux of all influence, as such it should be kept empty. As such, it should not have a toilet, fish tank etc. Such items will have similiar effect.

Sam Yeong wrote:
3)In BaZhi I'm an earth person, water suppose to be my wealth element.I'm also a kua6 person, is it true that wood is also my wealth element?

There is only one element that is considered your wealth. And that is based on your ba zi element. If you are a Earth person, then the element you destroy is your wealth element.

Eight House can only tell you the suitability of a sector. It is not the best way to determine the element because it only uses YEAR of birth. As such, its accuracy is limited. Whereas Ba Zi is more accurate as it does analysis from the date of birth and even time of birth. Thus, even though Eight House also has it's own Kua number, it is not used in the same way.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Robert Lee wrote:
Really depends on what are the stars in the sector. To say that NE should not place water feature is just like saying that everyone's SW sector is the romance corner. It is best you do a full flying star analysis of the sector before you place or use any enhancements.

Thanks for your reply, Robert.

My NEhas 5m-1b-9w stars. Can I atcivate the future wealth star withactive water?

Sorry for another question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Sam,

Sam Yeong wrote:
My NEhas 5m-1b-9w stars. Can I atcivate the future wealth star withactive water?

BTW, what period is the house in? I presume it is period 8, where you are refering to 9 as the future wealth star and 1 is the future future wealth star?

Anyway, because of star 5 and 9, it is more important to correct the star 5 influence more than activating wealth star at this point. So a metal cure is most needed in this sector to balance up the sector.

So would really focus on Metal cure to balance and harmoise the sector rather than activating the sector as until the Star 5 is neutarlise, activating the sector may cause the sector be even more inauspicious.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research