About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

human luck

tworocks

I was just reading about human luck and that it can help improve Heaven and Earth luck. You went on to say about if you are a "weak person, your life path is not necessarily inauspicious. That your children (other's luck) can help you. I am a "weak wood". And my life has been difficult at times. Does the fact that I'm a weak wood mean that my life path will be hard, no matter what? I have no children. What exactly does weak wood mean and how can I help myself? Please help. Thank you...

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

cheryl ludwig wrote:
I was just reading about human luck and that it can help improve Heaven and Earth luck. You went on to say about if you are a "weak person, your life path is not necessarily inauspicious. That your children (other's luck) can help you. I am a "weak wood". And my life has been difficult at times. Does the fact that I'm a weak wood mean that my life path will be hard, no matter what? I have no children. What exactly does weak wood mean and how can I help myself? Please help. Thank you...

Being weakor Strong person does not make your life good or bad. It is how your ba zi luck period (ie 10-year/yearly luck) which changes from time to time. Whether such period favour or not favour you. If you find that most of your luck period is inauspicious, that isa clear sign that luck isn't with you most of the time. That means that you will have to work even harder to attain success. This you have to check out your ba zi luck to determine whether your luck is favourable or unfavourable to you.

However, even for a person that does not have very auspicious luck period. Your luck can still be improve from the human luck factor, ie borrowing luck from other family members in your life. ie for a husband if the spouse has excellent luck, by being with her or letting her say run key areas of the business, will ultimately improve your overall business as you take advantage of her good luck to allow your business to succeed.

Same goes for a family that has very good bonding, when in times of trouble, a strong family bonding will mean that everyone will pitch in whatever they can to help you get through the difficult period. Whereas, if you have weak family bonding, in times of trouble, they will not be there to help you and thus you will have to face the problem all by yourself.

That is why I mentioned that having strong Human Luck can help transcent all difficulties and even improve your overall luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thank you for your reply. However, even in my human luck, my family is not that close, unfortunately. The closest person to me, my little brother, just passed away. My other brother is in the Navy and travels all the time - has been to Iraq numerous times and helped in the tsunami (the Abraham Lincoln). Anyways, I also am single . I do have some very close friends, whose parents are wonderful to me in a loving way. So, perhaps that counts. I hope so anyways.

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

cheryl ludwig wrote:
Thank you for your reply. However, even in my human luck, my family is not that close, unfortunately. The closest person to me, my little brother, just passed away. My other brother is in the Navy and travels all the time - has been to Iraq numerous times and helped in the tsunami (the Abraham Lincoln). Anyways, I also am single . I do have some very close friends, whose parents are wonderful to me in a loving way. So, perhaps that counts. I hope so anyways.

Yes, any good friends will also count. Just that in most cases family bonding if any would probably be stronger. But that does not mean that good friends will have weaker relationships. Sometimes, friendships can be even stronger than family relationship.

Anyway, it is the same borrowing luck from other people is just the same as borrowing luck from people close to you. For example, if you have good relationship with your boss for example, this is also another form of borrowing luck from your boss, as your boss is likely to look out for you etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research