About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Health Issues (Eyes)

myfs_109092

Hi Master,

I have been suffering from dry eyes since early last year (2004). I am a computer engineer and I have been working in front of a computer for the past 5 years. I do not have such problem before last year. My laptop screen is still very good and crispy clear.

I have visited a couple of optometrist but I wonder if there is anything in Feng Shui / 5 elements theory which can help improve my situation. I am Stong Water and my favourite elements are Big Wood, & Fire.

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Alex,

Alex Y wrote:
I have been suffering from dry eyes since early last year (2004). I am a computer engineer and I have been working in front of a computer for the past 5 years. I do not have such problem before last year. My laptop screen is still very good and crispy clear.

For health related issues, it is best you seek professional help from a medical consultant. There isn't anything that Feng Shui directly solve for health issues. Feng Shui can only can only help to create more harmony so that everything you will be able to focus on your career etc.Usually with a good environment, you feel less stress and thus everything in terms of health and general well-being will improve.

Alex Y wrote:
I have visited a couple of optometrist but I wonder if there is anything in Feng Shui / 5 elements theory which can help improve my situation. I am Stong Water and my favourite elements are Big Wood, & Fire.

The only thing I can advise you here is not so much on Feng Shui but rather on Chinese Medicine and its relationship to the Five element. In terms, Five Element can be related to the Human Organ. And if I am not wrong Eyes can be related to theFire (Heart and Brian). Heart and Brian helps to pump blood to all parts of the body.

Chinese Medicine relates the five organ to explaining the various function of other parts of the body. As I am not fully trained as a medical practitioner, my knowledge on the five element to the human body is limited. So maybe in terms of Chinese Medicine (if you see a chinese physician), he might be able to advise you on some herbal supplements that can improve your Eyes function. Since food and herbs can be related to five element, proper supplement can help you improve the dry eyes issue.

This would probably be most appropriate for you at this point.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your advice.

Hi Sam Yeong,

I was living in an apartment, sitting E1 facing W1 (Period 7). Recently I have moved to a place sitting N1 facing S1 (1st floor unit - 1 floor above ground level), N1 door is our main door even though the unit faces S1.

I do not know how the place I live can affect my eye sights ?

Warmest Regards,

Alex