About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Direction of House - I am new to this

myfs_113534

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Please help. My new home (location and direction)was picked by a builder. It faces Southwest. My kitchen is the most northeast. My bedrooms are northwest.

Anonymous wrote:
Are these directionsgood for energy? Any other aspects of these directions?

You will need to check out using some of the free tools on the website, whether the facing of the home South-West is this a good direction for the breadwinner (person earning most to sustain the family mostly in a family the husband for example).

So for example, if you check your date of birth for the breadwinnerand South-West is Excellent, then this house direction is suitable to you and thus, will bring you luck. Because the house is suitable to you.

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-8h.htm

For the other family members staying in home, make sure the bedroom are located in the favourable sector for each of the family member.

As for the kitchen, usually under the eight house report, it should try to fit the person who uses the kitchen most frequently ie the spouse.

As long as the directions of these key rooms fall in suitable direction for you and your family. Then you should be able to benefit from a suitable room.

The next thing you can check out is whether the luck of the house based on the flying star does it bring wealth luck or not. ie where is the star 8 in period 8 house (ie built in 2004-2023). You can access this free report under the house section in the members area.

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research