About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Very Bad Days

LilyLoh

Dear Master Lee
If my paid Bazi analysis forcasted that a particular day or a number of days in a row are very inauspicious ie. stated "Very Bad", can I go and change a hair style? People said trimming of hair or changing hair style can change one's luck, or I should'nt do anything significant, just go to work and home, that's it. Is changing of a hair style considered significant?
Thank you for answering and hope you don't find my question too silly.
Best Regards
Lily

---------------------------------
Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lily,

Lily Loh wrote:
If my paid Bazi analysis forcasted that a particular day or a number of days in a row are very inauspicious ie. stated "Very Bad", can I go and change a hair style? People said trimming of hair or changing hair style can change one's luck, or I should'nt do anything significant, just go to work and home, that's it. Is changing of a hair style considered significant?

One should always know that person's luck is always changing from day to day. What is important is your general 10-year and yearly luck. This will influence the type of luck for the day overall.

ie.If the year is a good/favourable year for you, that means that the Very Bad days becomes only the least auspicious day within the entire year.

ie. If the year is very bad/unfavourable year for you, that means that the Very Bad days becomes the most inauspicious day within the year.

So how truly bad depends on the overall year or month that you are in. You can always use this kind of deduction when making use of your luck forecast.

Coming back to your query. Changing your hair style and look will generally affect a person's luck. Why? Simply because if you get a make over which makes you look very good and confident, even if you for example go to work, people will notice you better. This is what we call Human Luck.

Taking care of your look and how you present yourself is one way of changing your luck. So by all means go ahead. Get a good make over that make you look good.Nothing to worry about the good and bad day. This is not that of an important event that auspicious date and time needs to be checked. You only check on such dates when you are planning to do something important (ie wedding / move in / start of renovation etc).

Hopethat helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research