About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

advice on plants needed

myfs_94367

Dear Mr Cecil,

I am a regular visitor of this wonderful forum.

In one message it was mentioned that is is not advisable to have plant outside the main door of the house as this creates yin energy and this should be avoided in NE,W,NW , my query is that are plants acceptable in outside of house in the south area with water 4,mountain 7, base 1 in inside of house.If theseare not advisable pleasesuggest an alternativecure to combat the negative effect of stairs opposite main door(Sw) with stairs in south of house as it is not possible for me to use any screen here.Please reply

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ann,

ann j wrote:
In one message it was mentioned that is is not advisable to have plant outside the main door of the house as this creates yin energy and this should be avoided in NE,W,NW , my query is that are plants acceptable in outside of house in the south area with water 4,mountain 7, base 1 in inside of house.If theseare not advisable pleasesuggest an alternativecure to combat the negative effect of stairs opposite main door(Sw) with stairs in south of house as it is not possible for me to use any screen here.Please reply

Generally, plants are always good. It create a nice environment that makes it nice to look at as well as very welcoming for visitors. Especially, if you spend enough time to look after them and arrange them into a nice garden landscape.

Of course, what probably that posting is about, is just like a not of caution. Too much of everything is also no good. Especially, in terms of creating harmony. Some sectors for example are more yin energy sectors so if too much yin can also be bad for the home itself.

For South sector, should not be a problem to have plants. Especially if you plant them nicely into like a bush or garden, these plants can actually grow to help block potential posion arrow from opposite buildings etc. Just always remember, try not to get too much of those torny type of plants.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research