About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Conflicting information...

myfs_111656

Hi,

Please clarify why there seems to be conflicting information: I realize there are several unscrupulous "feng shui practitioners" out there but one source, fengshuiweb.co.uk seems to make sense.

I mention this because as a strong earth ram, you've stated on your website that the most favorable color for that person is white. However, on their website, it mentioned that white and greenis the LEAST favorable color butyellow,blue and grey are beneficial colors for this year.

Will be so kind to explain the discrepancy?

Thank you,

Olivia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Olivia,

Olivia Kim wrote:
I mention this because as a strong earth ram, you've stated on your website that the most favorable color for that person is white. However, on their website, it mentioned that white and greenis the LEAST favorable color butyellow,blue and grey are beneficial colors for this year.

Olivia Kim wrote:
Will be so kind to explain the discrepancy?

Frankly, there are so many different concepts and theories for defining element. Some people can based on year of birth, some use chinese horoscope, some use i-ching etc. Even with the same concept the depth of analysis will also ultimately result in different analysis results. So it is best you check with the site that gives you that information for the answers.

As for me, I can only tell you how our site analyse the information. There can be only two state that a person can be classified in:-

ie. weak Earth or Strong Earth.

weak Earth is defined by having too much of unfavourable ie Wood and water. Wood destroy Earth, while Water destroy Fire which helps Earth. Metal is double edged element so cannot be considered as it destroy Wood and also exhaust Earth so cancelling its effect.

Strong Earth is defined by having too much favourable element ie Fire and Earth thus making Earth very strong.

So if you understand this basic definition, you will know why our website define your favourable elementas a Strong earth as Metal (white/gold) or Wood (green/borwn). As a Strong Earth, water also becomes a favourable elementyour wealth.

So in order to weaken your excess Strong Earth, you need togenerally have more Metal, Wood or Water. This is how mostfive element deduction are based on. On a more fine-tuning level, you want to check out thepercentage of the five element present atthe start of your chart. ie how much percentage of each element you have.

This is because a Strong Earth can be strong because it has say 50%Earth, 10% Fire. Or it can also be strong because it has50%Fire and 10% Earth. Or it can beequal etc. Sothough generally a Strong Earth is strong because it has Earth and Fire, knowing the percentage can let you know which element you have too much and which have too little.

As such you can determine which of the five element will be better to have more than the other. ie if favourable element 10% Metal, 40% Wood, 0% Water. Then out of the 3 favourable element, you want more Water, followed by Metal then followed by Wood.

In reality, it is very difficult to keep track of exactly how much percentage of element you have at a time. As such, as long as you have generally more Metal, Wood, Water. Your luck will generally improve.

So that is how we based our analysis from. I will not be able to comment on other analysis as they may have other considerations or priority or even different concepts used. I can only comment on our analysis to tell you how we get our analysis.

However, you should always take an analysis from one source completely. Never mix and match analysis as you may not have the same foundation how the analysis was derived. I can only say that all the concepts from our website works properly together because they have the same fundamental concepts that allows us to related from one concept to another.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research