About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Death Sector under eight house as master bedroom

myfs_107250

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
if my master bedroom sector (67.5 - 112.4) is death, is there a possibility that there could be a good sector under the death from flying star? I mean sector 67.5 - 82.4, 82.5 - 97.4 and 97.5 - 112.4.

What you should remember here is that:-

1. Eight House suitability is simply whether or not you suit the room / sector.

2. Flying Star is simply how is the house or sector luck within the house itself.

A flying star may be good, but that doesn't mean that a person will be suitable to that sector. That means that if a sector has good flying star, but if a person does not suit it, then you can only draw a certain amount of luck from it.

I understand that you are concern here because the sector falls under your death sector one of the two most inauspicious suitability. The other thing you can check is whether the element of the sector fits your ba zi. If the element is one of your favourable element, then it may not be as bad as you expect.

In this case, by enhancing some of the flying star luck, and having more favourable element, you can still make use of that room. In addition, if you are the breadwinner of the house and the facing of the house is suitable to you, then it won't be too bad either. Though, it isn't most ideal, but not the very worst case scenario.

Anonymous wrote:
How should we go about find it?

We have free flying star analysis chart in our member area:-

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

Simply use it to check the flying star of the house. Though, the free report does not have any analysis, the flying star numbers are colour coded so you should be able to more or less tell if it is good or bad.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 4 weeks later...

My house is built in 2000 period but after a major renovation this year which includes hacking a wall, hacking and replacement of floor tiles I think it should be a period 8 house now.

With the house as period 8, Facing N1, my master bedroom which is in the east sector now have the number 6, f-1,s-6 which makes it 166. Is this good?

I'm a gua 7 that makes the east a death sector. However star 6 is metal, 1 is water, and under bazi I'm strong fire. Is it as bad for me?

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I'm a gua 7 that makes the east a death sector. However star 6 is metal, 1 is water, and under bazi I'm strong fire. Is it as bad for me?

Death sector is the worst of the 4 bad direction under the eight house. The East sector of the house is Wood element. as a Strong Fire, wood only makes you stronger, thus is considered again a unfavourable suitability. So it means that you are entirely not suited for any bedroom or facing direction of a house that is East.

The flying star of the bedroom isn't too bad. However, as long as your bedroom is unsuitable, no matter how good the luck of the room, you will simply not be able to benefit from it.

Anonymous wrote:
With the house as period 8, Facing N1, my master bedroom which is in the east sector now have the number 6, f-1,s-6 which makes it 166. Is this good?

With a Gua 7 person, North facing house is Disaster for you. With a unsuitable house Diaster and Death sector bedroom, no matter how good the house luck, you will not be able to benefit from the house as it you just don't suit the house. So in the long run, you should seriously consider to move out to a better home so that you can enjoy a quantum leap in feng shui.

The flying star sector isn't that bad. So house luck probably still ok. But once you don't suit the house, no matter how good the flying star, you will only be able to enjoy say 25% of the entire house luck. That is why suitability to a house is very important. Suitability is unfortunately one area you cannot simply correct. Enhancing the house luck can probably help you maximise the remainder of the 25% suitability that you can enjoy.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research