About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 7 or Period 8 house?

myfs_107250

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I just bought a flat which has completed since 2001 however it is not occupied till 2005 when I purchase it and renovate it. Should I consider this a period 7 or 8 house?

Since the house is completed in 2001 without any renovation done so far, it is still considered a period 7 house. It will continue to be a period 7 house, unless you intend to have a major renovation to fly it to the new period. This means, you now have an option to check if the period 8 stars is better or period 7 (existing) is better. If the star 8 is better, then better to make enough renovation to fly the house luck to the new period. Else, you can attempt to keep the existing period 7.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

I'm not sure if period 7 or 8 is good for me yet.

But I know, my renovation of the house will include wacking of wall, making flooring and furniture from scratch. It's totally empty and not furnished yet.

So I guess it would probably become a period 8 house.

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
But I know, my renovation of the house will include wacking of wall, making flooring and furniture from scratch. It's totally empty and not furnished yet.

Yes, if based on your renovation, it does not matter if it is a period 7 house now. As the "wacking of wall", will likely convert it to a period 8 house. So what you should be doing is planning the home so that it fits the period 8 house chart to benefit from the period 8 house luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research