About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Arrows at my home

Laraine

Dear Cecil, I think I have a problem with the front of our home. When I stand at my front door, which is inside a glass, block and wood porch I have TV aerials pointing directly at my house from the house opposite. Slightly to the left is a tall street light, and a short distance from that is a telegraph pole that is connected to my house by the telephone cable. All three of the above can be seen from my doorway. Could these have any effect on my home? and what is the best way to counteract them? I have been in involved in a long legal case (6 years)regarding compensation for injuries and complications sustained in a falling accident. I have been in this house for 5 and a half years, could the above aerials and poles really be having any effect on the delays to my compensation claims? I read in a book recently that they could cause legal delays. If you know of any 'cures' or ideas that could help I would be eternally gratefull
Laraine
ps many thanks for your advice about placing my cooker, I feel much happier about my kitchen now.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Laraine,
The main important point to note is that even if you can see certain `pointed' arrows at your main door, they may not be `pointed' arrows.
Based on what you have mentioned to me, some of the objects you mentioned most likely are not `poison' arrows.
This is because, when standing at the main entrance door and looking out, we can see quite a range of things.
What you need to remember is that:
1. It is not a poision arrow if it is not `aimed' at your main entrance.
If I am not wrong, the TV aerial on your neighours house is placed on their roof and in such a situation, unless it `bends' down and like the barrel of a gun, aims at your house, this is not a `poison' arrow.
2. A tall street light must be tangent or directly facing any part of the width of the door. If this is not so, then it does not `slice' your main door in any way. If so, this is not a poision arrow.
3. The telegraph pole must also be `slicing' your main door else it is also not considered a poision arrow.
This is distinct to a corner of the house at a right angle that `slices' the door.
For cures, there are several cures:
1. Use a semi-circular carpet outside the main entrance door radiating outwards from the main door.
2. Consult a FS practioner to tilt the door to an auspicious angle (if this is applicable).
3. If the main entrance is elevated, use a semi-circular steps radiating outwards from the main entrance door.
4. It is best that the main entrance door is at the `side' of the house and cannot be seen directly from the main gate of the house.
If so, do close the main entrance gate when not in use.
5. Other cures if such poison arrows are pointed towards the windows is to use a thicker curtain or use a Hong Kong cure such as is fish tank. (I usually do not recommend it unless you personally know your element and its strenght.
Water is `harmful' to a person with weak fire or strong water element. For a weak fire person, it may inadvertently extinguish the person's weak fire. For a strong water person, too much "water" is no good.
6. In Asia, it is common to use the Ba Gua mirror hanged above the main entrance door to ward of poision arrows.
7. Other more offensive cures include the use of a "toy" cannon placed at the window and aimed at an `offending' sha. This is only used if the poison arrow is `huge' e.g. the corner of a building at a angle aimed at e.g. the window.
My advise is not to use this especially if the building is of "reflective" glass as it can bounce back the sha. This is a lose-lose situation.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/20/99 10:47:32 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil, I think I have a
problem with the front of our
home. When I stand at my front
door, which is inside a glass,
block and wood porch I have TV
aerials pointing directly at
my house from the house
opposite. Slightly to the left
is a tall street light, and a