About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master Lee,

To analyze a house number, should I enter the lot number first followed by the street number (e.g., 23-2210)? I am searching for a brand new home inNorth Carolina and found 4 lots (2 facing North and the other 2 facing South). The first North lot number is 23 and the street number is 2210. The second North lot number is 21 and the street number is 2222. Please tell me if they both have bad analysis so I can look for another home builder.

I am a North person. I know that facing South main door is also good for me. The other South lots are numbers 1 and 2 but I haven't gotten the street numbers yet.

The homes in those lots have not been built yet as I haven't signed the contract.

Anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
To analyze a house number, should I enter the lot number first followed by the street number (e.g., 23-2210)? I am searching for a brand new home inNorth Carolina and found 4 lots (2 facing North and the other 2 facing South). The first North lot number is 23 and the street number is 2210. The second North lot number is 21 and the street number is 2222. Please tell me if they both have bad analysis so I can look for another home builder.

The House Number we have on our website, is designed more towards Flats or Apartments within a Condo which has unit number in the format of ie #01-11 etc. This was to allow users to determine whether say a 5th level unit is better than 6th level unit etc.

There isn't any analysis for a house number based on street number and lot number. It all depends on individual. There are lots of different way to check if a number is auspicious or not.

Frankly, for checking such analysis based on your feng shui. I would advise using the Gua Number as to check. ie if you are Gua 1. Then make sure the number added up gives you 1.

ie 2222 = 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8. So this kind number will suit you.

Another method will be go for any nice meaning or by sound ie people like to go for 8 or 6 because 8 is Fa (Prosper) or6 sounds like Luck.

The most important ultimately is the plot of land itself and the external factor. You should make sure that the plot of land is good first then when there is a choice of two different house number then decide which you like better.I can tell you thatluck of the house itself is much more important than the house number. So priority should go to getting the best location first.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research