About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Eight House Cures

myfs_77813

Dear Master Lee,

What cures can you suggest if the home that I would like to purchase and to bebuilt this year havebad room locations? Should I just look for another home plan?I am a North person,main door is facing North. The land and surrounding area is good. The builder's layout plan is as follows:

Main Floor:

NE - Garage (Spook)
E - Part Kitchen and Part Garage (Health)
SE - Kitchen (Prosperity)
NW- Living Room(Irritation)
W- Bathroom (Disaster)
SW-Library(Death) Note:Thinking of making this anExercise Rm
N-Dining Room (Excellent)
S-Family Room (Longevity)

Second Floor:

NE- Master Bathroom (Toilet/Walk in Closet)
E- Master Bathroom and Laundry
SE - Master Bedroom
NW- Bedroom
W- Bathroom
SW- Bedroom
N- Bedroom
S- Play Room (Video Games/TV/Music Items-Guitar, Amps)

Center: Stairs

Anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
What cures can you suggest if the home that I would like to purchase and to bebuilt this year havebad room locations? Should I just look for another home plan?I am a North person,main door is facing North. The land and surrounding area is good. The builder's layout plan is as follows:

What you need to understand that is that, there is no way you can fix a suitability issue.

If a house does not fit you, then always best to look for another more suitable house. There is no way to correct this. You can attempt to improve other feng shui flaw to offset this. However, if a house does not fit you, it means you cannot get the maximum amount of luck from the house.

If a bedroom cannot suit that person, then you best select another bedroom that can bring you better luck. So either you find a better bedroom, or if you are building your own home, then ensure you build the room in the good sector for the various family members.

The two most important is the suitability of the house to the breadwinner. Once you get a house that is not suitable, you cannot correct this. The bedroom not being as suitable, is still acceptable if the house at least fit you. However, ideally you want everything to fit you so that you can get maximum amount of luck from it.

So unless your builder can accmodate your changes, else probably my advise is look for a more suitable home that fits you and your family.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research