About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Cure for kitchen in the center of the house

sun888_99

Dear cecil,
My kitchen is located in the center of the house and I was advised by my friend to keep
swinging clock next to open to counteract the negative effect. Is this correct remedy or is it bad to keep a clock next to oven
Secondly, is it bad to keep a clock in the dinning room. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
A clock represents activity. If your kitchen is at the centre of the house:
1. Ideally, try to keep the centre-point of the house clear. This is because this is the location where all the intangible force merge or congregate. Best to keep this location neutral e.g no stove, water element etc...
2. Usually a pendulum clock is symbolic of the metal element especially the `metallic ticking sound'. Here a pendulum clock is akin to elements like a wind chime to enhance " the metal element ".
3. For a regular clock, it generally signify activity and the best locations are next to a TV set. A TV set also is considered an `activity'.
4. For a wall clock, avoid hanging it above a door e.g. the door above the kitchen or any other doors in the home.
5. Otherwise, it is acceptable to hang the wall clock above a wall at the dinning room. A location which you `feel' that is `useful' i.e. a practical location where you can check the time easily in the home. No point placing the wall clock at a location that is seldom seen. Here, we have to be practical to our daily needs.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/20/99 11:18:30 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
My kitchen is located in the
center of the house and I was
advised by my friend to keep
swinging clock next to open to
counteract the negative
effect. Is this correct remedy
or is it bad to keep a clock
next to oven