About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need Advise

myfs_112112

Dear Master,

Recently I just read a article about the feng shui which published in Xin Ming Ri Bao dated 25.07.2005. It talk about the best facing house for period 8 is falling on North-East. North-East have 3 different position that is Face Chou (22.5) Sit on Mo (202.51), Face Gen (52.5) sit on Kun (232.5)and face Yin (67.5)sit on sheng (247.5). According the article he say For period 8 only Face the Chou (22.5) will be the best andthe others 2 is unluky. It is true?

If true, how to find the actual reading for main door facing? Is stand in middle of house or outside the house. By using compass or Lou Pan which is more accurate?

If unfortunaly my main door facing the othersthat is unlucky accordingly by him,what I can do?

Can help me to determine my main door facing for Blk 86 Corporation Road Lakeholmz unit 14 for Centerpoint Home website? I really confused and need your help.

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Karen,

Chong Karen wrote:
Recently I just read a article about the feng shui which published in Xin Ming Ri Bao dated 25.07.2005. It talk about the best facing house for period 8 is falling on North-East. North-East have 3 different position that is Face Chou (22.5) Sit on Mo (202.51), Face Gen (52.5) sit on Kun (232.5)and face Yin (67.5)sit on sheng (247.5). According the article he say For period 8 only Face the Chou (22.5) will be the best andthe others 2 is unluky. It is true?

If I am not wrong this analysis is just based on the Flying Star. So it will be based on the best possible house luck for the period 8. You also have to consider the suitability which will also ultimately determine if the house will eventually benefit you.

But you should always remember that flying star analysis is just one aspect of feng shui, you must always consider other factors influencing the house such as the external feng shui as well as suitability. The reason is say that North-East facing is good flying star, but if it is death or disaster to the breadwinner, then it may not be as good as another direction which has less flying star house luck but suitable ie Prosperity or with a better enternal feng shui.

So you need to really look at all aspects. It is never advisable to just take a generally advise and expect it to work for everyone.

Chong Karen wrote:
If true, how to find the actual reading for main door facing? Is stand in middle of house or outside the house. By using compass or Lou Pan which is more accurate?

We have came up with some definition for how to obtain the facing direction of the house:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/art/art-cecilcompass.htm

By default, you first determine your home:-

a. If landed property, take the facing of the house itself as your frontage.

b. If apartments (2nd - 7th level), take the main door direction facing.

c. If apartments (8th level), take the living room/balcony facing.

Hope that helps.

Warmest regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research