About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is house good for me?

myfs_113006

Hi Robert,

When you talked about house suitability,which oneof them doyou base on?The personal kua's best 4 directionsor the house's best 4 directions?

I'm a Qian (west) person but live in a Li (east) house. The door is facing the north. If Ibase on kua the door facing is bad for me but if I base on the house the door facing is considered good. So is the house good for me?

Pls enlighten me.

Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sam Yeong,

Sam Yeong wrote:
When you talked about house suitability,which oneof them doyou base on?The personal kua's best 4 directionsor the house's best 4 directions?

Sorry, I don't quite get what you are trying to ask. Maybe you like to clarify your question.

Say a Kua has North, West, South-East and South as favourable, then the best house direction is a house that have the facing direction facing North, West, South-East or South.

When we talk about a house facing direction we will always define that from within the house looking outwards as the compass direction. So if the living room/main door facing North, then it is a North facing house. So if that is your favourable direction, then the house fits you.

So you should first determine the facing direction. Once that facing is determined, and it fits you it will be suitable for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi Robert, sorry for the unclear.

I'm a Qiankua 6(west group)person.My houseisa Li (east group) house because it isfacing north. The main door is also facing north.

According to kua 6, north is my 6-killings,that is bad for me. However, if I base on house Li, north is my Yan Lian,thatwill be good for me.

I'm confusedif the house suits me or not.