About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Location or door facing

myfs_96961

I don't quite understand the concept of Feng Shui as define of main entrance and bedroom location.

As per the Eight House Report, my best location is North, East, South and South East.

Summary of your Eight House Chart fficeffice" />

Direction

Status

suitable for

North-West

Death

Bad: Poor health, accidents, misfortune and loss.

Storeroom or toilet.

North

Longevity

Good: Ideal for health.

Beds, bedrooms and dining table.

North-East

Disaster

Bad: Quarrels, frustration, disputes and legal problems.

Storeroom or toilet.

West

Spook

Bad: Uneasy, theft, robbery and financial loss.

Storeroom or toilet.

East

Prosperity

Good: The Best location. Money luck and promotion.

door, room doors, kitchen door, beds, working desks.

South-West

Irritation

Bad: Petty annoyances, disease, headaches, theft and infidelity.

Toilet or kitchen.

South

Excellent

Very Good: Prime Location, ideal for vitality

Front door, beds and religious altars.

South-East

Health

Good: Ideal situation for speedy recovery.

Beds, doors, master bedroom and the dining table.

As per my house floor plan (mirror reflection), can you pls advise me which door should i use as a main entrance? coz I tot of converting the family dining room to living room coz the main door will face the East. Is this the correct analysis?

As for my master bedroom, it is mean that it located in West? or should base on the bed facing in the room?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Bao Bao,

Bao bao wrote:
As per my house floor plan (mirror reflection), can you pls advise me which door should i use as a main entrance? coz I tot of converting the family dining room to living room coz the main door will face the East. Is this the correct analysis?

To determine the facing direction of the house, first you need to determine the type of apartment you have.

ie. Landed Property = Facing of the house itself.

ie. Apartment (2nd level - 7th level) = Main Door direction.

ie. Apartment (8th level and up) = Living Room/Balcony Facing direction

Only, if you stay on 2nd-7th level, then you can the luxuary of choosing the better main door direction for you to use. If not, no matter which door you use, the main door is determine by the facing of the house and/or living.room/balcony direction.

Bao bao wrote:

Anyway, if based on your living room entrance, your door will be considered West facing. If based on your family/dinning room entrance, it will be East facing.

Bao bao wrote:
As for my master bedroom, it is mean that it located in West? or should base on the bed facing in the room?

Your master bedroom will be West. This is based on dividing the house from the centerpoint. Thus, your bedroom will be West irregardless of which is your main door facing.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

As per floor plan from the centerpoint, my master bedroom is located in West which is death of disaster sector. But if i placed my bed at the favaourable part of the room does it help, and the main entrance to my bedroom is facing East, it isn't it good?

What are the other best solution for my master bedroom?

By the way, this is HDB flat and it is on 5th floor

• Staff

Dear Bao Bao,

Bao bao wrote:
As per floor plan from the centerpoint, my master bedroom is located in West which is death of disaster sector. But if i placed my bed at the favaourable part of the room does it help, and the main entrance to my bedroom is facing East, it isn't it good?

Yes, whenever the sector of the room falls under your less favourable direction, then the only option for you is to at least choose a better facing direction to help offset inauspicious influence.

Bao bao wrote:
By the way, this is HDB flat and it is on 5th floor

Since your flat is on the 5th floor, and your home is such that your main door is uniquely placed. If you are considered the breadwinner for the entire housewhole, then you should choose the main door which faces the better direction. That way, even if the bedroom isn't your best direction or sector, you will still get luck from the home facing.

Since East facing is better for you, then use the East facing as your house main entrance.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Bao Bao,

Bao bao wrote:
master bedroom located in the West of the house (base on centerpoint) . But bed is heading at South.

Please confirm your direction on your layout plan. I just noticed that your original layout plan. East and West is reversed?

Then in your bedroom layout, I noticed it was flipped. So can I confirm that your layout plan should be a mirror image of what you attached?

Anyway, based on your eight house south is good for you, so if the sector isn't favourable for you. Then, is would be the best alternative placement for you so far. Anyway, please confirm your directions on your layout first. Whatever, I commented was based on the directions you provided.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Hi Robert

Sorry,I hadconfuse u. Now Ireversed the floor plan (actual layout)and insert some furniture into master bedroom.What do you think with this layout? does it help to eliminate the bad factor of the master bedroom which located in the West?

As for kitchen, where should i place my stove and sinkso that itwould best benefit me?

thanks for your advise