About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious days of moving house

myfs_115835

I have sold my house and need to move out on the settlement day on 30 Sept. I have found a rental house to move in. I want to know when is the auspicous day for me to move in between now to 30 Sept. I checked on the Auspicious Days and found the ones for me is on 26 & 27 Setp. But if I am not ready to move in these two days, the next few days are average and mix blessing days. Does it matter if I move on those average and mix blessing days?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have sold my house and need to move out on the settlement day on 30 Sept. I have found a rental house to move in. I want to know when is the auspicous day for me to move in between now to 30 Sept. I checked on the Auspicious Days and found the ones for me is on 26 & 27 Setp. But if I am not ready to move in these two days, the next few days are average and mix blessing days. Does it matter if I move on those average and mix blessing days?

Apologise, have been so busy after I got back from overseas, that I managed to clear most of my cases today for me toattend to the forum post.

I mean of course, it would be ideal if you can choose the date that is most suitable to both of you. If not, and you really need to move in before the 30 Sep, then you need to choose the next best alternative.

Average and Mix Blessing would be at least better than Average and Very Inauspicious/Inauspicious. So it is still acceptable. Alterantively, if it is really so important. Just make sue the date is best for the key breadwinner. Then let him first open or move in the furniture. After then followed by the spouse. This would at least be the best compromise if you still wish to choose a good date.

At least the key person should get a better suited date. Anyway. Average and Mix Blessing would still be ok. Like, mentioned, of course it is good to get the best, but if you cannot make it by the date, then the next best will have to do.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research