About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feixing or Bazhai?

myfs_116107

Hi Master Lee

Using the Flying Stars method, I have a 5Yellow Water star and a 3 Green Mountain star in my bedroom. Can I hang five emperor coins to weaken the 5 Yellow and also control the 3 Green? Another thing that confuse me is this. If a room is filled with untimely inauspicious Flying Stars, will it help me if I position my bed and working desk to my best directions using the Eight Houses method? How does the two systems complement each other? Or conflict?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Alvin Chua,

Alvin Chua wrote:
Using the Flying Stars method, I have a 5Yellow Water star and a 3 Green Mountain star in my bedroom. Can I hang five emperor coins to weaken the 5 Yellow and also control the 3 Green? Another thing that confuse me is this. If a room is filled with untimely inauspicious Flying Stars, will it help me if I position my bed and working desk to my best directions using the Eight Houses method? How does the two systems complement each other? Or conflict?

Fei Xing (Flying Star) and Eight House (Ba Zhai) are two different concepts.

1. Flying Star is to assess the Qi and luck of the house itself. If a sector is inauspicious, it has to be balanced. The any inauspicious stars in an unbalanced sector will cause anyone using that room to ie fall ill etc. So any unbalance has to be correct to neutralise the influence.

2. Eight House is to check for best direction and suitability of a room to a sector. The room for example may be suitable to a person, but that does not mean that the luck of the room is good. So this mainly assess the best direction and suitability to the room.

The two concepts works hand in hand. You must always balance up any flying star inauspicious flaws, and then you must find the best room and facing direction for you to individuall enhance your own luck.

Flying Star inbalances can be corrected. Once corrected the room will be still good for anyone to make use. That is where your positioning will then come into play.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research