About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I'm not sure how to read the house number

myfs_114911

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Maria,

maria cutrona wrote:
I hope someone can help me with the house number. What is the flat number? The lot number is 7 and the address is 6733. I am not sure if I am getting this right.

Actually, the flying star apartment number is designed for flats or apartment layout to determine the luck of the apartment on different levels. ie 5 level and 8 level which has better luck.

It was never really designed for a house which is numbered differently. However, the concept behind the apartment number is #Level-Layout.

In your case, I would simply use number and sounding to determine which is better. ie for example 8 = Fa or prosperity, while 6 = Lucketc. Or use your personal kua number to determine the luck:-

ie. 6733 = 6 + 7 + 3 + 3 = 19

19 = 1 + 9 = 10

10 = 1+0 = 1

Thus, the number kua is 1. If you are a Kua 1 person, then it is favourable to you. Check our member area Kua Number analysis:-

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thanks For the information! My kua number is 7. Does it make a difference if the lot # is 7? Since this is my address and I am a West person, and my house door will be facing the West. I am now planning to pick out a house plan using the feng shui and the information that is given to me by geomancy.

I thank you for the information. How long does it take for you to do a house plan? Thanks mtc

• Staff

Dear Maria,

maria cutrona wrote:
Thanks For the information! My kua number is 7. Does it make a difference if the lot # is 7? Since this is my address and I am a West person, and my house door will be facing the West. I am now planning to pick out a house plan using the feng shui and the information that is given to me by geomancy.

As mentioned, one way to check suitability is whether is is your Kua number. If 7 is also your kua number, then I would say that it is a suitable number. Of course, there can be many other ways to determine auspicious number. I often, find that house number is nice to have a good one, but more importantly is the house that has to be good feng shui.

Reason for this is because for example 4 is bad to most chinese because it is like Die in cantonese. But to others it may be their luck number ie a four leave clover. So auspicious number is really subjective to the individual. No real right or wrong for a number.

Anyway, 7 isn't considered any inauspicious nor have significant inauspicious meaning in general. So should be not a major issue.

maria cutrona wrote:
I thank you for the information. How long does it take for you to do a house plan? Thanks mtc

This will depend on the urgency of work.Urgent reviewmay cost more as we need to put aside less urgent cases to attend to your first. Otherwise, typically analysis willtake about 7-14 days to review and prepare our comments and analysis.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research