About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Which unit is better?

myfs_114948

Dear Cecil,

We are comparingtwountils and cannot decide which. Both units are not prefectfor my husband and me but is difficult to find the perfect house and we are thinking to rectify after that.

My husband and me have exactly the same good and bad direction for houses. Razz

West is Longevity, Noth is Spook, East is Irritation, South is Disaster.

Qu 1: Which is worse off,Spook or irritration?

Both units are EM on level 1, door is facing the opposite unit and with big balcony wherelight and wind come in. The master bedroom and one common room is on top of the living hall.

House 1: Door facing West, living hall balcony & window facing North. Master bed room and a common room face North. Kitchen and one common room face South. (does it matter if the balcony oversee the electric house and rubbish house?)

House 2: Door facing North, living hallbalcony& window facing East. Master bed room and a common room face East.Kitchen and one of the commonroom face West.(Looking out fromthe balcony is lot of trees directly infront)

Qu 2: Base on the information above, which unit seem to be better for us?

Thanks in advance for your advice. Cheers

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
West is Longevity, Noth is Spook, East is Irritation, South is Disaster.

Anonymous wrote:
Qu 1: Which is worse off,Spook or irritration?

These two are actually about the same. But at least they are not as bad as Death or Disaster sector. So you might want to check, whether which bedroom location is more suitable to all family members etc. That can then help you decide which is generall more suitable to your entire family.

Anonymous wrote:
House 1: Door facing West, living hall balcony & window facing North. Master bed room and a common room face North. Kitchen and one common room face South. (does it matter if the balcony oversee the electric house and rubbish house?)

Anonymous wrote:
House 2: Door facing North, living hallbalcony& window facing East. Master bed room and a common room face East.Kitchen and one of the commonroom face West.(Looking out fromthe balcony is lot of trees directly infront)

Anonymous wrote:
Qu 2: Base on the information above, which unit seem to be better for us?

Frankly, the two houses doesn't sound the most suitable in all aspect.

House 1, at least have main door favourable to you but bedroom doesn't seem to be so favourale in the North. Furthermore, the electric house and rubbish house close to the balcony doesn't sound good.

House 2, the suitability isn't that good, with bedroom again not really in the good sector of the house. But at least it does not face the electic house or rubbish.

So if there is no choice, I would think that house 2 sounds better at least from whatever information you provided so far. If you ask me, I would say that both houses doesn't really seems to suit both of you so you should seriously consider looking for other house unless there is no other better choice.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research