About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

please help with house question

myfs_116377

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophie,

sophie corcoran wrote:
me and my boyfriend are both west/metal group people but i have recently realised the house we are having built is a fire house (front door faces north/northwest).

sophie corcoran wrote:
will this be a problem? Confused

Firstly, you have to determine the facing of the house. A Fire house is a house that facese South actually. North facing house is Water house, while North-West is Metal house.

Whether or not it is big issue depends on the suitability based onyou and your boyfriend'sthe Eight House and Ba Zi.

ie. for Eight House as long as the facing direction is not Death or Disaster especially for the breadwinner, then it is ok. Spook or Irritation though also not as good but not as bad.

ie. for the Ba Zi as long as the direction is one of your favourable element. Even if this is not so favourable, a person can enhance his or her ba zi by other method (ie career, colour etc).

ie. Of course the best direction is one where both eight house and ba zi direction are favourable.

It is often not possible to have the house both suitable to breadwinner and spouse simply unless both have similiar eight house suitability. So priority is the breadwinner must be suitable to the house.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

hi robert, thankyou 4 ur reply.

what is the eight house and ba zi?? i know our lucky direction is west but i dont know of the other directions u mentioned. my bfriends bdy is 31st jan 1976. and mine is 2nd oct 1982. he owns his own business since june 2005. i hope 2 do a course to start a new career soon! our front door faces more n/w. is this ok? wat color should the front door be?

many thanks sophie/loopylibra

x