About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

missing NW corner

myfs_116604

Dear Mr Robert Lee,

My house has a missing corner on the north-west sector. I don't know if that is the reason, since beg of 2004, our living room ceramic tiles pop up on three occassions which have been repaired.Recently the nw sector ceramic tiles broken, and when I think back, my career path was like fallen down frm a ladder for the past 10 years.Do you have any suggestions for a cure on this? can a six rods windchime to be hanged outside the window of the north-west sector help?

thanks and best regards

teo choon seng

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Teo Choon Seng,

teo choon seng wrote:
My house has a missing corner on the north-west sector. I don't know if that is the reason, since beg of 2004, our living room ceramic tiles pop up on three occassions which have been repaired.Recently the nw sector ceramic tiles broken, and when I think back, my career path was like fallen down frm a ladder for the past 10 years.Do you have any suggestions for a cure on this? can a six rods windchime to be hanged outside the window of the north-west sector help?

Missing corners in a home tend to be inauspicious. There is actually no real cure to correct this flaw as it is based on the external shape of the house.

If it is a landed property, you can still attempt to correct it by having some landscaping done to extend the external landscape so that it fills up the missing corner.

If it is a HDB, then it is harder to cure. However, the way to symbolic remove the missing corner is usually use concave bagua or to design large mirror on the wall helpto extend the missing corner. This missing corner from our website resource usually symbolise many quarrels in the house.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research