About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Net curtains to block the poison arrows

sun888_99

Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that one can hang net curtains to block the poison arrows. Is it true. Secondly that it is not necessary for
curtains to be closed.
It also said to raise the steps by couple of inches if house faces a T junction. do you think this is a correct cure. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
One `rule' under Feng Shui is that if you cannot see the poision, it is no longer a threat.
For those who are new to this forum, here are some examples of how this concept is applied:
1. One reason why many FS practioners ask you to place a screen between the main door and (say if there is a straight backdoor) or a staircase is that if you cannot see the offending sha, it no longer becomes a threat.
2. If a poision arrow is aimed at your window, this is why one method is to use a thicker set of curtain to `block' off the poision arrow.
I have seen the latest car net (sun screens) as those you mentioned. The driver who drives behind the car cannot really see inside the car. Here, if the net behaves the same way e.g. you stand outside the house and looked in and unable to really see into the house, in my opinion, the net serves the same purpose that is to neutralise the poision arrow.
What you have mentioned is really a good idea and an excellent technique to neutralise poision arrow.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 8/28/99 10:30:31 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that one can
hang net curtains to block the
poison arrows. Is it true.
Secondly that it is not
necessary for
curtains to be closed.
It also said to raise the
steps by couple of inches if