About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mountain Star and Water Star

myfs_112112

Dear Master,

After read your forum abt Flying Star, I still cannot figure out how to find out the Mountain Star and Water Star? The Base Star of my main door is #2, year #7, month 2 and combine of Star #8 and #5, how to know whether this sector is good or bad to us? Anyway, how to cure it if bad to us?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Karen,

Chong Karen wrote:
After read your forum abt Flying Star, I still cannot figure out how to find out the Mountain Star and Water Star? The Base Star of my main door is #2, year #7, month 2 and combine of Star #8 and #5, how to know whether this sector is good or bad to us? Anyway, how to cure it if bad to us?

Basically, to fully understand the flying star you will need to understand the many concepts involved, ie the element compatibility and overall balance of the sector. Which is can be very complicated for most layman.

Anyway, most people don't really need to worry about that. If you used our free flying star chart, everything is basically colour coded. The numbers in red are inauspicious, the numbers in blue are auspicious, while number in black is average.

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

So the more red colours numbers in the same sector, that will normally mean a very unbalanced and inauspicious sector.

Anyway, I can tell you that in most flying star analysis, for most end users to make use, what you want to look out for are the problematicstars like Star 2/5 (which is illness/misfortune star), and star 3 (conflict/quarrels), star 4 (romance/scandals), star 7 especially not in period 7 (robbery star).Most of the time, these stars depending on which period, are theproblematic stars that most people are concerned with.

Though, it might look complicated, I can tell you that you will find that most cures or balances are just to balance or neutralise the bad stars and avoid activating it. And you will find that Metal cures are almost always recommended simply because it can control star 2/5 and destroy star 3/4. So the safest colour for the house is always to keep it netural is white (metal). This helps to balance up the house, and it is also for practical reasons. White makes the room bright which is better than dark colours.As long as you keep to this, you will be safe even if you are not 100% sure how to interpret the chart.

Where in doubt, it is best you get professional help to assist you to avoid getting it wrong.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research