About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused about your compatibility chart

myfs_111656

Mr. Lee,

I am confused about with you compatibility chart. I am a Ram but also an East person whose Kua # is 9. In your service, your website states that I would be most compatible with someone whose sign isa Pig, Horse or a Rabbit...Well I'm starting to date someone who isa Horse sign but his kua # is 7 - west and I am east! Isn't this a direct conflict? How can such a relationship work? Please explain.

Thank you.

Olivia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Olivia,

Olivia Kim wrote:
I am confused about with you compatibility chart. I am a Ram but also an East person whose Kua # is 9. In your service, your website states that I would be most compatible with someone whose sign isa Pig, Horse or a Rabbit...Well I'm starting to date someone who isa Horse sign but his kua # is 7 - west and I am east! Isn't this a direct conflict? How can such a relationship work? Please explain.

Please avoid confusing yourself by relating different concepts together. ie Compatibility & Eight House are different.

When we check compatibility between two persons, we are looking to ensure that two persons do not conflict with one another especially in terms of personality or personal characteristics.

Two person can be compatible, but have different directions that he or she likes or dislike. Just like one person can be a weak water, another can be strong metal and be compatible. However, that does not mean that they both have to share the same facing direction or suitability to be considered compatible. Each person will have their own different facing and directions. That does not mean that they are not compatible.

You are attempting to use the fact that one is East group and West group to determine that they are incompatible. But all that does is just mean that the individual person have different directions or position favourable to them. Nothing more.

Each peson having different direction does not conflict them in anyway. In a room or layout, it is often that there will be certain direction that one will favour etc.To have eight house direction opposite is very common, but it does not mean that they are incompatible. You are likecomparing anApple (iedirection suitabilty) to an orange (ie personalcompatibility).

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research