About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please help! My sink is across my stove!

myfs_111656

Edited by Robert: Please avoid posting duplicates or your message will probably not be answered due to being pushed lower into the message queue. Messages not yet answered are simply because we haven't yet got to it. Posting duplicates only waste our time and will not get your question answered quicker.

Mr. Lee,

Please help! I am moving into an apartment in which the stove is across from the sink. The front door and bedroom are in my favorable directions and I will also be sleeping with my head pointing in a good direction...but I'm worried about that the placement of my sink and stove will cause problems for me. Is it true that if I place something green in between them that it will help. What is your expert recommendation?

Thank you so much for your reply!

Olivia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Olivia,

Olivia Kim wrote:
Please help! I am moving into an apartment in which the stove is across from the sink. The front door and bedroom are in my favorable directions and I will also be sleeping with my head pointing in a good direction...but I'm worried about that the placement of my sink and stove will cause problems for me. Is it true that if I place something green in between them that it will help. What is your expert recommendation?

Frankly, in our modern society due to land space being very precious, it is inevitable that houses tend to be build that are smaller and thus, not allowing you to have much options to place them as and where you want to.

Like I always mentioned, you should always correct whatever flaws that you are able to in order to offset whatever that you are not able to correct.

Yes, it might seem that a stove facing a sink is inauspicious due to Water and Fire clash, but were you are not able to move it to another location, it leaves very little other thing you can do to correct it. One way to reduce the clash, is simply to put a circular mirror magnet on the fridge door so that it will reflect the Qi and reduce the clash between the stove and sink.

Anyway, though stove facing sink isn't ideal, however, it isn't the worst problem to have in a home. It would be even worst, if your home is unsuitable to you etc. One must always look at the overall picture, just like taking an exam.

Is the clash between the sink and stove going to hurt your overall exam score? If it is, then it is a great problem. If it is only going to reduce a few points, it is not really going to matter as much compared to a major problem. The goal is to attain maximium score by fixing all possible leaks that is present, then work on the minor leaks. As long as all the major leaks are corrected or not present, even if there are one or two flaws remaining, that wil not cause you major problems. A major problem occurs when many factors are not in your favour.

Anyway, this problem can be easily corrected or reduced by placing a small circular mirror on the fridge to reflect the stove image back.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Mr. Lee,

I'm so thankful for your response! Since my refrigerator is on the same side (two feet away) as my stove, where may I put the mirror? Do I still place the mirror on the refridgerator to reflect both the stove only or both the sink and the stove?

Thank you once more for answering my question pertaining to this particular problem.

Kindest regards,

Olivia

• Staff

Dear Olivia,

Olivia Kim wrote:
I'm so thankful for your response! Since my refrigerator is on the same side (two feet away) as my stove, where may I put the mirror? Do I still place the mirror on the refridgerator to reflect both the stove only or both the sink and the stove?

Mirror is better to place on the fridge (especially if it is one of those fridge magnet type) and reflect the stove can already. Since the stove is an important place, you do not want the stove energy to be clash with the fridge. So a mirror there will make the stove seem like that is fire at the fridge so will no longer clash with the fridge weakening the wealth.

It is not necessary to put another mirror at the stove for a few reasons, looks funny to have a mirror at the stove and can be irritating to the person cooking there.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...