About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Luck , Year, Month and Day Pillars

Dear Robert Lee,

I have a few questions regarding this topic, please help to guide me since I am very new to Bazi.

Questions

1. If the 5 years Luck pillar is good, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), it means that particular yearis bad for the DayMaster or otherwise ?

2. If the 5 years Luck pillar is bad, Year Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch), it means that particular yearisgood for the DayMaster or otherwise ?

3. If the 5 years Luck pillar is good, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), Month Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Can we say that particular month is good for the Day Master ?

4. If the 5 years Luck pillar is Bad, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), Month Pillar is also inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Day Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Can we say that particular Day is good for the Day Master ?

Please help to clear my doubt and enlighten me.

Thank You.

Best regards always,

David

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear David,

Anonymous wrote:
1. If the 5 years Luck pillar is good, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), it means that particular yearis bad for the DayMaster or otherwise ?

Firstly, once the 10-yearly, yearly, 5-yearly, yearly is properly classified into good, average, bad etc. Then I would assess the above as:-

5-yearly generally good, but this year because it is inauspicious, is the least auspicious year within this 5-yearly period. Since you mentioned, both stem and branch are inauspicious, that means that stem usually representing 1st half of the year, and branch representing 2nd half of the year are both inauspicious. Therefore, this year is considered least auspicious for your day master.

Anonymous wrote:
2. If the 5 years Luck pillar is bad, Year Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch), it means that particular yearisgood for the DayMaster or otherwise ?

Since the 5-year is bad, it generally means this 5-year luck is least auspicious for you. Since the Yearly is auspicious, therefore, this may be the better year for you within this 5-yearly (or least inauspicious year within the 5-year range).

Anonymous wrote:
3. If the 5 years Luck pillar is good, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), Month Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Can we say that particular month is good for the Day Master ?

5-year is good so generally a good year for this 5-year. But this year will be the least auspicious for the 5-year range. While this particular month will be the least inauspicious month for this year.

Anonymous wrote:
4. If the 5 years Luck pillar is Bad, Year Pillar is inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch), Month Pillar is also inauspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Day Pillar is auspicious ( both Stem and Branch). Can we say that particular Day is good for the Day Master ?

This means the 5-year is bad, and this year may be one of the bad year within the 5-year. And this month is a bad month within the day. The day is one of the better day for this month. (Or the least inauspicious date for the month).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research