About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Back to entrance or Death direction worse?

myfs_118296

Hi,

I am currently seated with the entrance to the cubicle diagonally behind me (about 7 o'clock position) but facing my prosperity direction. An alternative seating positon offered is with the entrance in the 2 o'clock position (diagonally in front to right) but then my PC will be facing my death direction. May I know which is the better choice?

Many Thanks.Confused

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I am currently seated with the entrance to the cubicle diagonally behind me (about 7 o'clock position) but facing my prosperity direction. An alternative seating positon offered is with the entrance in the 2 o'clock position (diagonally in front to right) but then my PC will be facing my death direction. May I know which is the better choice?

In both cases, having entrance directly towards your location, so both are really no the most ideal. Therefore, since you cannot completely get a position where you do have the entrance towards you, then at least go for the better sitting direction, so that you have that luck with you. So I will probably say go for the direction facing your prosperity direction.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research