About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

In need of your assistance about job change

myfs_111656

Hi Mr. Lee,

I am in need of your immediate advise! I am given the opportunity to move to another part of the samedivision within my company. It isn't a promotion. It isan opportunity to work inanother area of Technology practice (They are both consultative selling in the technology arena but one is alittle more product oriented) within the same division. Is it wise for me to make a lateral move in job positionsright now or do you advise me not to make any changes whatsoever in my position? Since thenew annual stars don't take affectuntil Feb 3, does this make any difference?

My birthdate in solar date is August 13, 1967. I tried to find the information from the premium Ba Zi consultation you did for me but I couldn't find anything there that would help me with this question.Also, whatexactly is the definition of water element career?In the Ba Zi report, it was vague. I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks very much for your reply in advance!

Kindest regards,

Olivia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Olivia,

Olivia Kim wrote:
I am in need of your immediate advise! I am given the opportunity to move to another part of the samedivision within my company. It isn't a promotion. It isan opportunity to work inanother area of Technology practice (They are both consultative selling in the technology arena but one is alittle more product oriented) within the same division. Is it wise for me to make a lateral move in job positionsright now or do you advise me not to make any changes whatsoever in my position? Since thenew annual stars don't take affectuntil Feb 3, does this make any difference?

Technology is generally deemed as IT which is a mixed of both Metal/Water. If this is favourable to your ba zi element, then it is considered a favourable career for you. Whether it is the best to move from your existing job, depends on what is your current job's work scope if it is less favourable to your element, then a move will be beneficial.

So far if just based on the information you provided ie August 13, 1967 (time not provided).This means you are a Strong Earth person assuming your time of birth does not affect your element. So Metal/Water are in general favourable. So this career is generally suitable for a Strong Earth.

Olivia Kim wrote:
My birthdate in solar date is August 13, 1967. I tried to find the information from the premium Ba Zi consultation you did for me but I couldn't find anything there that would help me with this question.Also, whatexactly is the definition of water element career?In the Ba Zi report, it was vague. I would really appreciate your help!

Unfortunately, there are so many career's and each one is almost unique. So there is no possible way to have a comprehensive list of which career is exactly considered what element. If you had a paid analysis, you can e-mail us with more information to assist you to tell you whether a career is suitable or not.

Usually, we need information like what is the industry and career. ie a career prospect in say Banking industry but dealing in like Stock Broker. This may mean it is Banking is Metal, but Stock is Fire element. However, if your job scope is like Teller, then element can be more Earth (people to people). So that is why there is it virtualy difficult to get specific.

We only have general list of career as listed in this link:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research