About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

name cards

myfs_118931

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. It is important to understand the Five Elements Concept.
References:

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htmand http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-colours.htm

2. For example, if one has a small business or single proprietorship, then, guidelines of namecard (especially logo designs) can be based on Feng Shui:-

2.1 If for example, the individual isconsidered as a "weak water" person and under the Five elements concept, his/herbest elements are: Metal (metal helps water to grow); while water is also favourable for a "weak water" person.

2.2 Since metal is associated with white, silver and gold, a name card may incorporate this colour in-conjunction withwater colours - which are represented by blue, black or grey.

2.3 Shapes:

Since metal element is represented by circles, then a logo can include this shape. Andwater element represents "waves" or "wavy" lines, this can also be included in the design of a name card.

3. Thus, for a weakwater person, his/her name cardcan use any combinations of above.

4. Feng Shui ruler and namecard dimensions:

One has to be realistic as to the size of a name-card. For example, the imperial briefcase or those commonly carried, by the English is based on 17inches width or roughly 43 cm.

Under the Feng Shui ruler:

AUSPICIOUS: 1inch to 2inches range is considered auspicious.
INAUSPICIOUS: From 3inches to 6 1/2 inches
AUSPICIOUS: 6 1/2 inches to 10 1/2 inches

Thus if one wants to tailor made a namecard based on Feng Shui ruler measures for Yang Feng Shui, then a name card could be:-

2 inches by 2 inches - This is very small and may not be practical rite?

The next best Feng Shui alternative is a name card 2 inches by 6 1/2 inches. If this measurement has been choosen, then it does not fit into many peoples name card holder; it can easily be thrown away! etc...

Thus it is strongly recommended to just stick to the existing common standard card measurements will do...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Anonymous wrote:

hi,

I am tryin todesigna namecard for my freelance business.Is thereanyfeng shui principles I have to consider? What are they?

What arethe feng shui dimensions that are luckier? I am thinking of having my card in a different dimension from the conventional size.

tks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net