About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House numbers

tworocks

I am getting ready to purchase a house. I was going to put the house number in to check to see if it was auspicious or inauspicious. I noticed that there is a #_____-_____. Here, in Georgia (USA) the house number where I am looking are 4 digits. My question is when I check on your help site, which blank do I put the numbers in - the first part of the second part? And, I'm not sure what a flat is. I am looking at houses. What is landed property? Thank you in advance.

cheryl

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

cheryl ludwig wrote:
I am getting ready to purchase a house. I was going to put the house number in to check to see if it was auspicious or inauspicious. I noticed that there is a #_____-_____. Here, in Georgia (USA) the house number where I am looking are 4 digits. My question is when I check on your help site, which blank do I put the numbers in - the first part of the second part? And, I'm not sure what a flat is. I am looking at houses. What is landed property? Thank you in advance.

The auspicious number on our website is designed for flats (ie level - unit no). So it will not be appropriate for your analysis.

For your house analysis, probably the best is to use your Gua Number. ie if your Gua number is 6, then any house number when you add the digits together comes to 6 will be a luck number:-

ie 15 = 1+5 = 6

ie. 258 = 2+5+8 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

Alternatively, go for nicer sounding ienumber with 6 or 8 or 9 ie 288 or 268 etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research