About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

carport

tworocks

I am going to purchase a house. One of the ones I've looked at has a carport attached to the front of the house, open with a circular driveway coming up into it and going back out to the road. So, the cars would be parked right in front of the main entrance. Is this bad feng shui, or is it ok? Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

In my opinion, there should not be an issue with the situation that you had described.

From a Feng Shui point of view, this is not an issue. There are some concern by some people only if there is a upper floor e.g. bedroom just above the car-porch. In such a situation, someone said that in the event that a car caught fire, it would be dangerous to have the car below this bedroom. But to be honest, how often have we heard that stationary cars catch fire. Alternatively, smoke detectors or fire safety sensors could be used, here.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

cheryl ludwig wrote:
I am going to purchase a house. One of the ones I've looked at has a carport attached to the front of the house, open with a circular driveway coming up into it and going back out to the road. So, the cars would be parked right in front of the main entrance. Is this bad feng shui, or is it ok? Thank you.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net