About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

clarification on flying star and ba gua

myfs_33009

I'm a bit confused. My front door sits at 302 degrees NW and was built in 1918 which makes it a Period 3 home right... Do these positions still line up with the Ba-gua with the entry in the Career (north)section etc. or is my career section in in the NW since this is where my front door is?

So many directions...so many ways to get confused, but I'm very intrestedin persuing knowledge and balancing our home.

Blessings..gg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I'm a bit confused. My front door sits at 302 degrees NW and was built in 1918 which makes it a Period 3 home right... Do these positions still line up with the Ba-gua with the entry in the Career (north)section etc. or is my career section in in the NW since this is where my front door is?

The Flying Star concept assess your the feng shui of the house based on the facing and period the house was build. While Eight Aspiration (based on ba gua), gives a general intepretation of what each direction is represented in general.

In applying feng shui, always go for personalised analysis first. Meaning Flying Star is more important than Ba Gua analaysis simply because flying star is personalised to the home, while ba gua is general.

In any case, if you are looking for career enhancements, you should focus on the house main door and your bedroom sectors based on the flying star and eight house because these affects you most.

Then, check on your ba zi ie whether what is your favourable colour / career etc.

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

After all those,then you want to look at enhancing the eight aspiration (ba gua), then go ahead.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net