About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Poison arrows/Sharp corners pointing to bed

myfs_88070

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Terry,

Terry Law wrote:
How can i block Poison arrows/Sharp corners from the pillars pointing to my bed in my bedroom? Could this be the reason why i am having insomnia at night?

Like the earlier post, if you can shift the bed to avoid the corner from cutting into your bed. If not, find ways to cover the corner, maybe some curtain decoration or if you can put some decorative partition etc to block it. In addition, you should also check if your room is affected by the afternoon sun, which can often cause a room to be too hot even after the sun has set due to the heat that is trapped. These is also often a factor which can affect a person's sleep.

Besides Feng Shui, sometimes insomnia by other factors. I heard of pillows such as Tempur type foam pillow/mattress thatcan help some people get a good night rest. I also have heard that some people can also sleep better with the aid of aroma therapy. So you may want to check out the above two see if it helps you. I know that the quality of the bed/pillow seem to have a good success on such insomnia cases, so worth looking at.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net