About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Master Bedroom positioned above Kitchen

myfs_84344

Greetings All,

My kitchen happens to be right below my bedroom and my stove happens to be right below where my bed is positioned. I cannot move my stove to any other part of my kitchen SadWhat cure can I use to help me with this issue? Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ana

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
My kitchen happens to be right below my bedroom and my stove happens to be right below where my bed is positioned. I cannot move my stove to any other part of my kitchen SadWhat cure can I use to help me with this issue? Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Generally, the reason why this is bad, is simply because the chances of fire starting is very high in the kitchen. So if a fire does start, your bedroom will be most affected by it.

Don't be believe in using like 6-coins to balance up this sector. It won't do you much good as if there is a fire, the coins will probably melt. You be much better offby installing a smoke detector/fire alarm to alert you when there is a fire. Also, by using like electric stove instead of gas stove, the chance of fire or gas leak accident will be reduced.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net