About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can i still place my water feature same place?

myfs_119659

Hi Master Cecil,

thanks for your guidance and consultation in Year 2004. Our life has improved alot. However, i have one query. Should the water feature that you told us to place be the same place / location over the years? Should we look again at the location for different years for placement of different areas? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
thanks for your guidance and consultation in Year 2004. Our life has improved alot. However, i have one query. Should the water feature that you told us to place be the same place / location over the years? Should we look again at the location for different years for placement of different areas? Thanks in advance.

In general, Cecil's proposed solutions are usually meant for long term rather than short term solutions. So it should be ok for you keep in the existing solution.

May I enquire was the house assesed as period 7 or period 8. Usually if the house was assessed as a period 7, Cecil would have advised you if there is a need to shift over to the next period. Only if there is a major need to shift to the next 20-year luck period, then some changes or review is necessary.

Feel free to contact Cecil directly should you need any clarifications.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Our house was built in Period 7 and Master Cecil mentioned that this is good. However, just before it changes to Period 8, we did a hacking of balcony. According to Master Cecil, the house has moved to Period 8. Therefore, he advised a water feature to place there. As you have advised, I shall let the fountain remains. Thanks for your guidance.

• Staff

Dear Wei Li,

Lim Wei Li Lim Wei Li wrote:
Our house was built in Period 7 and Master Cecil mentioned that this is good. However, just before it changes to Period 8, we did a hacking of balcony. According to Master Cecil, the house has moved to Period 8. Therefore, he advised a water feature to place there. As you have advised, I shall let the fountain remains. Thanks for your guidance.

Based on this additional info, I can confirm that there is no need to change the placement of the fountain. It is suppose to activate the stars for the period 8.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research