About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Grand Duke's postition

Dear Master Cecil,

You have done reading for us before. However, I am confused of this. I was reading the materials you gave us. The Grand Duke's position this year which the location in conflict is North.But my North Balance sector was used to put my hubby's working desk as advised during Year 2004.As you mentioned, we should be sitting in a direction facing the grand duke as will bring disasters in that year.Should we moved the table this year?

Thanks so much.

Wei Li

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Wei Li,

Actually, this year, Grand Duke is suppose to be in the North-West. While north is the 3 killings.

What is more important is that Grand Duke is in NW and not North, thus, there is no clash with Grand Duke, this year for the study table at the North. The 3 killings north is that one should not do renovations, this year and does not affect the placement of work station, there.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Lim Wei Li Lim Wei Li wrote:
You have done reading for us before. However, I am confused of this. I was reading the materials you gave us. The Grand Duke's position this year which the location in conflict is North.But my North Balance sector was used to put my hubby's working desk as advised during Year 2004.As you mentioned, we should be sitting in a direction facing the grand duke as will bring disasters in that year.Should we moved the table this year?

Thanks so much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net