About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Luck Period

myfs_119793

Hello there, I have tried your free report and it seems I have reviewed it and it contradicts to what happenned in the period of my life. Example is that I have "Luck againts me" during the best time of my life period in which I have been lucky in wealth, fame, and almost everything. I consulted your free report to find out what happened to my luck. These times I am wondering what happenned to my luck, but it seem in your report I am approaching my luck in 10 years. If that is so I want to know why is like that, and if so how can I enhance my luck these times (on this period and on the coming period) better. Thanks any advice and expalanation is very much appreciated.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hello there, I have tried your free report and it seems I have reviewed it and it contradicts to what happenned in the period of my life. Example is that I have "Luck againts me" during the best time of my life period in which I have been lucky in wealth, fame, and almost everything. I consulted your free report to find out what happened to my luck. These times I am wondering what happenned to my luck, but it seem in your report I am approaching my luck in 10 years. If that is so I want to know why is like that, and if so how can I enhance my luck these times (on this period and on the coming period) better. Thanks any advice and expalanation is very much appreciated.

The free report only gives a very basic knowledge of your 10-yearly big luck (meaning whether the luck period falls under luck with you or luck against you).

This only helps to tell you whether you are considered generally very very luck person with luck mostly on your side (ie a person born with a silver spoon or not). Or are you one that is like average or have to face lots of hardships in your life.

So that free analysis will not be useful in helping you troubleshoot your past event/future events. As whether or not a luck is eventually good or bad, depends on the overall interaction of the 10-year, 5-yearly, yearly, 6-monthly, monthly luck.

For example:-

This example I show you is of a person with very good 10-year luck, but in this particular year, due to the lots of clases etc, it is no longer a good year:-

Luck (9) [2059 to 2068] is an auspicious period as it favours your 10 yearly Big Luck Period. (!--Age 89 - 98 (2059 - 2068) =

[geng-wu] (Metal-Fire) Auspicious Period--

Nobleman Stars available to help you: Wu & Yin

• [2059 to 2063] (geng-Metal) is an inauspicious period as it does not favour your 5 yearly Luck Period.

• [2060] geng-chen - Wealth Luck with you but Very Bad -

• [1st 6 months] geng - is very inauspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] chen - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Clash: chen-shu
        Earthly Branch Harm: mao-chen
        Earthly Branch Self Punishment: chen

Again, in this example, in this other type of example, of a 10-year luck not favouring the person, but the 5-yearly and yearly luck favors him. So his luck would be better.

Luck (7) [2039 to 2048] is an inauspicious period as it does not favour your 10 yearly Big Luck Period. (!--Age 69 - 78 (2039 - 2048) = [ren-shen] (Water-Metal) Inauspicious Period--

Possible Career Change / Change of Location: Shen

• [2039 to 2043] (ren-Water) is an auspicious period as it favours your 5 yearly Luck Period.

• [2046] bing-yin - Wealth Luck with you but Very Good - [Yearly Analysis]

• [1st 6 months] bing - is a little auspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] yin - is very inauspicious.
        Nobleman Stars available to help you: Wu & Yin

So unless you first view into more indepth, it is hard to know what is the actual luck you are supposed to have.

The second issue, is where even if a person's luck is not as good, but if he stays in a good house (ie excellent flying star), this can make his luck much better. The reverse is also true. If a person's luck is very good, but if the house is stays as very bad flying star house luck, this can make his luck very bad. This is simply because your ba zi is just a a forecast of your given luck. It assumes that this is the luck you will have if nothing else affects it. In feng shui, your house luck can adversely influence the luck for good or for worst.

So until a detailed ba zi is reviewed, no one can tell you for sure whether the problem with your luck comes from your given luck or from your house luck.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net