About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

bathroom cures

myfs_116377

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophie,

sophie corcoran wrote:
we hav 2bathrooms theyr in the children/creative sector and thefame/reputationsector of bagua.

Sorry but what problems are you trying to fix exact? The bagua (eight aspiration) is the most static concept in feng shui. You should only activate these sector when it is found in appropriate sectors of the house and only after fixing problems from other major concepts (such as eight house or flying star).

So unless, this sector contains like your child's bedroom etc, this children/creative sectorinfluenced basd onthe bagua will not be useful for you to activate.

Nothing for you to worry nor for you to actually correct.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

its a bathroom so its not good 4 feng shui.

iv read that u can put a plant in the bathroom or paint the door red, keep toilet seat down and keep plugs in and keep door shutand put a mirror facing the door. but i wondered if u knew of any other cures as iv also read that u should only put certain cures in bathrooms in certain directions of the home. for example i read that candles shouldnt b put in the south bathroom or the fame area.

anyways will find out somehow.

cheers

• Staff

Dear Sophie,

sophie corcoran wrote:
its a bathroom so its not good 4 feng shui.

As mentioned in my earlier post, the eight aspiration is the least important concept. As such, it does not mean that just because the toilet is there that you will not have children/creative luck.

This is because under the bagua (eight aspiration), it is said that everyone's children/creative sector is at this sector. This means to say that the million of human all have this same sector. Does it make sense? It is just like saying the the romance sector is South-West, to active it you need to put 99 roses there.

So I personally will not consider as bad as say if your auspicious flying star (ie star 8 for period 8 house) is found in this toilet sector, it means that your wealth will be affected by it.

Which is why I said that it no really as bad as you are saying it is. Simply because that is just a static and should be the last thing you activate. Priority goes to External Shapes and Form, followed by Flying Star, followed by Eight House and last by Eight Aspiration (bagua) for any house.

Such advises won't bring you any results simply because it isn't personalised nor really where the true wealth area of the house is. True wealth sector is always changing. Therefore, the good sector can never be the same for all sector.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

im confused

r u saying that i shouldnt bother using the bagua?

i dnt want 2 activate the bathroom area, jst want 2 make sure the energy isnt drained away or soured.

iv read that ur reputation, wealth, marriage etccan go down the drain if u hav a bathroom in that area.

and iv read that in certain bathrooms u can put a plant in there but not in other bathrooms depending on wat directon or secor it is in, jst cant remember and cant find the web site that said it!

• Staff

Dear Sophie,

sophie corcoran wrote:
r u saying that i shouldnt bother using the bagua?

I was saying that these isn't the most important leak. There should be other more important things to consider first. What I was implying was that you are making this which I consider say severity of 100/100 where it is only a rated 1/100 in terms of severity.

I mean, it is like saying that everyone who has the bedroom in this sector (ie Children/Sernity& Joy ie West) will mean that the house is bad? Sorry, but what this is only saying is that if you happen to have a bedroom which is west for your children, then you can benefit it. If this room is for other purpose then you can't enjoy it. The same goes for all the other eight aspiration sector.

Furthermore, like I mentioned this problem is rated to be say 1/100 in severity. Do you think that you will really get a major luck boost even if you correct it? Where if there Qi leak from the house to the back door which rates as say 70/100 that you completely ignore? Fixing which leak do you think will give you a greater change in feng shui luck. Of course the qi leak from the house to the back door.

So my point was that you are putting the effort to fix leak on an not as big deal problem compared to a MUST FIX problem.

sophie corcoran wrote:
iv read that ur reputation, wealth, marriage etccan go down the drain if u hav a bathroom in that area.

If that is so, that means that everyone with the toilet in that sector will have the encounter that problem right? Sorry, but that is not the reason why a person will have wealth or marriage problem.

Wealth problems for house are where there is a major wealth leak such as Qi Leak or that star current prosperity star is trapped or destroyed (is star 8 for period 8)

Marriage problem for house are where there is like conflict or disput stars in the bedroom or main door area which may cause conflicts in marriage.

Locating the true cause rather than very general tips such as by not fixing such sectors you have this problem etc is more important. Always remember that many sites that post TIPS are generally very general. Just like when someone tell you the romance corner is South-West as you to activate the sector with 99 roses. It won't work because firstly, they do not consider personalise the analysis. It is just a very general tip.

Most of such general tips can really do more harm that good really simply because most people just blindly follow it. However, such tips are the easiest for most author to write simply because it is a general tip. But as to being able to give you results, you can ask most of people who tried it. All most all will tell you that it does not really work.

The only way to apply feng shui is to assess the home and your ba zi in all aspects. Identify the major leaks and fix it. Also you must know which is really important and which is not important. Like I mentioned, non-important or very little impact type of leaks will not really boost your luck. So unless you really get the right principles and fix up the major leaks first, you will never really see results. I think you should read this link first:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consult-resources/leakinexistinghome.htm

It tells you why it is important to fix up major leaks first.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

i see, there seems to b alot more to it. so y do they put so much importance on these things, i will try and find the site and post it so u can see it if u like, there seems 2 b so much 2 look out 4.

were planning 2 build a house so wat is the best way 2 design it?

wat would major leaks b and how do i find them?

i looked atyour link but imstill confused.

also i dont understand the flying star thing either.

LL