About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Should i move house?

myfs_119659

Hi Master Cecil,

thank you so much foryour replySmile.

However, I would like to ask another question. My houseposition is NE1 whichis not beneficial to my hubby as his suitable is East/South-East. However, you have advised us of his best sleeping, best work position to enhance his Fengshui. Our life are so much better after that. However, I think you did mentione tous that is not going to be good in long term.Will moving a new house according to the new house suitable to his gua be a better alternatives. I wonder whether you can help us to review our case to see whether this present house can still stay on? Will it affectsmy hubby as his health is not too well recently. Is it necessary to have Fengshui read every year? Sorry for the long questions and thank in advance for your help.

Regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
However, I would like to ask another question. My houseposition is NE1 whichis not beneficial to my hubby as his suitable is East/South-East. However, you have advised us of his best sleeping, best work position to enhance his Fengshui. Our life are so much better after that. However, I think you did mentione tous that is not going to be good in long term.Will moving a new house according to the new house suitable to his gua be a better alternatives.

In general, if the house does not suit the breadwinner, it means that the breadwinner will not be able to enjoy the maximum amount of luck from the house. So the only way to get a quantum leap in feng shui is to move to a more suitable house. That is why a suitable house is very important and very difficult to correct once you move in.

Anonymous wrote:
I wonder whether you can help us to review our case to see whether this present house can still stay on?

To be frank, we have to many request/plea for help (so much so that there are lots of backlog of cases) that we are not able to provide help to each and every case on a one to one basis so no promises here.

Anonymous wrote:
Will it affectsmy hubby as his health is not too well recently.

In general, health issues are more likely that the bedroom that you are in may have some illness/misfortune stars that is creating unbalances. So probably that is something that you should check out using the free flying star reports available in our member area.

Quote:
Is it necessary to have Fengshui read every year?

Usually a proper feng shui analysis should focus on the long terms issues and solutions first. If this is fixed, then the only thing you just need to fine tune each year is to look out where the yearly star 2/5 comes in. And add some minor changes if the stars are affecting key rooms. So a good feng shui analysis done, need not necessary have to review each year. Only until you do plan to have any major renovations or major changes that might affect the existing qi. Otherwise, only need to watch out for the minor yearly star changes which might need some additional balances for the star 2/5 especially.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET- Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Master,

thanks for your reply. If let's say i re-paint the whole house (i intend to paint to white, currently is light green), will Fengshui be affected by the painting of house? And the room that ta shui is stting that year, can i paint too? Must i see the dates for the painting of house?

Thanks and sorry for the long questions.