About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kua numbers compatibility

myfs_120086

Hello Cecil,

I amnewto feng shui , and i would appreciate some clarification over the following matter:

My Kua number is 1 and my husband's kua number is 2.Knowing that each number has its own favorable/bad directions, how can we manage to simultaneously activate our favorable direction?(example: bedroom location, sleeping position....)

Thank you foryourguidance as i am in the process of designing my new home.

K.roll from Beirut

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear K.roll,

If you had bothered to do some searching in the forum, you will find that this question has been replied many many times. This forum has an archive of over 9 years worth of knowledge.

I hope that all other users reading this post, will also do the same. This can save lots of our valuable time in replying post rather than to repeat replying a similiar answer each and every time.

K.roll Salamoun wrote:
My Kua number is 1 and my husband's kua number is 2.Knowing that each number has its own favorable/bad directions, how can we manage to simultaneously activate our favorable direction?(example: bedroom location, sleeping position....)

It is common to have two kua types. So you need to just know how to prioritise the concepts.

1. For the breadwinner of the house, the house should be suitable to him/her. This way he/she will get the luck from the house. Since he is the breadwinner, if he does well, the rest of the family will benefit from it.

2. For the spouse of the breadwinner, since the chart is opposite, the house may not be the most suitable for her. So, she should get a bedroom sector that falls under her good sector. This way, she will get the luck from the room, while the breadwinner gets the luck from the house. This way even if the breadwinner isn't that suitable to the room, it is not too bad.

3. If possible, try to avoid Death or Disaster for either party. So if the house facing for the breadwinner is Prosperity, while the spouse is Disaster, then better to go for another direction where the breadwinner is say Longevity, while the spouse is spook/irriation. Sames goes for the bedroom if possible. If not, then at least avoid Death sector.

4. The rest of the family as long as they have a suitable bedroom sector, they will individuall get luck from the bedroom sector.

5. Last but not least would be the best bed direction. Shapes and form arrangement of the bed is takes priority followed by the best bed position.

So if you follow the above, you will find that it is perfectly acceptable to have complete opposite Kua number. Just that you need to know how to give priority so that each person can get luck from one area.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Reseach