About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Renovating the house

myfs_120291

We have not reno the house yet but a lots of drama regarding how to reno the house and the position of the furniture.

I want to have harmony house and peaceful environment and feeing better after tiring working day and want to go back home to take nice rest and happy feeling.

Please advise my Kua is 2 and My husband is 5, On which direction to place the bed, working table, wardrobe and toilet.

Thanks for your prompt reply...

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Winnie,

Chen Winnie wrote:
I want to have harmony house and peaceful environment and feeing better after tiring working day and want to go back home to take nice rest and happy feeling.

Why not you engage a professional interior designer/feng shui consultationto help you on creating a place you like. I think that is more suitable then just trying to do it on your own.

Chen Winnie wrote:
Please advise my Kua is 2 and My husband is 5, On which direction to place the bed, working table, wardrobe and toilet.

If you already know your kua, then you should know that as a Kua 2, the best direction is to have your bed placed North-West/West and working table to be North-East/South-West.

For a Kua 5, quite similiar West/North-West for the bed and workingt table to be South-West/North-East.

For wardrobe, you don't need to check the feng shui as it is the bed and work position that you need to find the best location.

As for the toilet, don't think you can do much as this is usually built along with the house. So ideally, if they can be located it should be located in any of the 4 bad directions sector.

Beyond that, a detailed analysis on the actual layout plan, ba zi and flying star needs to be considered to be able to tell you more. Sometimes, it is impossible to get the best of everything so one need to know which is important and adjust accordingly. Which is why I said it is better you seek professional help to advise you. Then you won't have so much worry or drama on the renovation.

Ultimately, the final result must be such that you like it otherwise, you will never feel comfortable.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research