About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is it true my zi wei will harm my hubby

myfs_120388

Sponsored Link

is zi wei the same as ba zhi? a fengshui who did our ba zhi before ( i doubt if accurate because he said my lucky element is fire while in geomancy. net my lucky elements are water and metal). anyway, he said that my ba zhi will harm my husband and so is my husband. but it is washed out because it clashed each other.

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I visited a master recently and was told that my zi wei dou shu will harm my hubby, or what they say as "ke fu". I am very troubled over this but realised that the hour of birth given was wrong. Please advise if this is true. I am bornon 1975, 7th jan 1pm

To be frank, fortune telling can be bad thing. I mean if you really believe it so much, you actually make it happen because you believe it to be true. This is why as far as our website is concerned, we never ever focused on fortune telling. I mean if a fortune teller is really that good, he won't be a fortune teller as he should be able to predict when he or she can have wealth etc.

So really do not think you should worry too much furthermore information you provided was incomplete. I personally do not view much of such adverse reading such as a ke fu / die young chart etc.

In any case, under feng shui especially, we believe more in understanding what is roughly your given luck, and how you can balance up your home, your relationship etc to make thing more smooth. We always believe, that if you can maximise the luck from your home, create the right environment to improve harmony, then rest depends a lot on your own effort. I mean if both of you put in the effort, you will be able to gain success and have a long and lasting relationship with the right environment.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Marilyn,

marilyn o wrote:
is zi wei the same as ba zhi? a fengshui who did our ba zhi before ( i doubt if accurate because he said my lucky element is fire while in geomancy. net my lucky elements are water and metal). anyway, he said that my ba zhi will harm my husband and so is my husband. but it is washed out because it clashed each other.

Zi Wei is basically more Chinese Horoscope/Astrology. We often do not use it as part of Feng Shui analysis except for it's compatibility analysis. Thus, we even have a fun with horoscope site for this purpose. As the title Fun with horoscope means that it is more for fun.

URL: http://www.lovesigns.net

As for your previous master, I really do not know what method exactly did he or she use in analysing your results.

I mean I have come across masters that use Eight House Kua element as your birth element. But this is only uses the YEAR of birth, so it is questionable how accurate this analysis can be.

Some I seen using only Ba Zi Year of birth element (ie 2006 is Earth Dog so you are considered Earth element etc). However, in reality, different day will give you different elemnt. So like you can be a weak water or strong fire person born in Earth dog year. Thus, it is important that the day of birth be considered.

Some do very preliminary ba zi chart so it is not able to deduce your weak/strong element properly. ie if the full ba zi chart isn't analysed in detail, you may find that a basic chart may be weak water, but when done in detail it is actually strong water. a weak water and strong water are two different type of chart thus having different favourable and unfavourable elements.

So there are many ways to analyse your birth element. However, the most accurate method is the use of ba zi. Our website tool will give you the right deduction of your true ba zi element. So you won't go wrong if you use it.

Like I mentioned, in my earlier reply to this post. There are some chart that can be considered not compatible, but often there are also ways to improve or harmonise the relationship to reduce any potential conflict. The rest depends a lot on the two persons whether they are willing to give and take to make the relation work.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Quote:
Robert Lee wrote:
Some do very preliminary ba zi chart so it is not able to deduce your weak/strong element properly. ie if the full ba zi chart isn't analysed in detail, you may find that a basic chart may be weak water, but when done in detail it is actually strong water. a weak water and strong water are two different type of chart thus having different favourable and unfavourable elements.

thank you so much for your reply master.

from my bazi a previous master made for me before is:

water2- wood-1 fire-0 earth-2or3 metal-1or2 (i forgot)

so he insisted so much that my lucky element is fire and to use as much as possible fire colors and do fire business. so when i told him about your site thatim a weak water and i should add use more water and metal. he simply wont believe me! because based on my numbers, i have enough water. is there any books/sites that talks about determining weak and strong element?

master, i really need your opinion. because the answers are too different

• Staff

Dear Marilyn,

marilyn o wrote:
water2- wood-1 fire-0 earth-2or3 metal-1or2 (i forgot)

marilyn o wrote:
so he insisted so much that my lucky element is fire and to use as much as possible fire colors and do fire business. so when i told him about your site thatim a weak water and i should add use more water and metal. he simply wont believe me! because based on my numbers, i have enough water. is there any books/sites that talks about determining weak and strong element?

Frankly, I don't wish to waste time debating who's right or wrong or to explain or support the resons for it. Like I mentioned, it all depends on the detail of the analysis. I will only show a portion of the paid report that I used on your profile that shows you why our site deduced it as weak water:-

Pillar
Animal Sign
HS & EB Element
Stage of Life
Family

Heavenly Stem (HS)
Combination
Join
New Element
Clashes

Ten Deities

Earthly Branch (EB)
Three Comb
Directional
Two Comb
New Element
Clashes
Harm
Punishment
Self Punish
Romance
Movement
Nobleman
Academic
Arts
Hidden Element 1

Ten Deities 1
Hidden Element 2

Ten Deities 2
Hidden Element 3

Ten Deities 3

Life
Tiger
Earth
-
-

wu
yang Earth
-
wu-gui
Fire
-
zheng guan
Authority

yin
yang Wood
-
-
-
Wood
yin-shen
-
shen-yin
-
-
Yin
-
-
-
jia
yang Wood
shang guan
Intelligence
bing
yang Fire
zheng cai
Earned Wealth
wu
yang Earth
zheng guan
Authority

Hour
Ram
Fire
Old Age
Children

ji
yin Earth
-
jia-ji
Earth
-
qi sha
Determination

wei
yin Earth
-
-
-
Earth
-
-
wei-shu
-
-
-
Chou & Wei
-
Wei
ji
yin Earth
qi sha
Determination
ding
yin Fire
pian cai
Unexpected Wealth
yi
yin Wood
shi shen
Emotional Intelligence

Day
Rabbit
Metal
Middle Age
Self & Spouse

gui
yin Water
-
-
Water
-
bi jian
Friend

mao
yin Wood
-
-
mao-shu
Fire
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mao & Si
Mao
-
yi
yin Wood
shi shen
Emotional Intelligence
-
- -
-
-
-
- -
-
-

Month
Ram
Wood
Youth
Parents

gui
yin Water
-
wu-gui
Fire
-
bi jian
Friend

wei
yin Earth
-
-
-
Earth
-
-
wei-shu
-
-
-
Chou & Wei
-
Wei
ji
yin Earth
qi sha
Determination
ding
yin Fire
pian cai
Unexpected Wealth
yi
yin Wood
shi shen
Emotional Intelligence

Year
Monkey
Wood
Childhood
Grandparents

geng
yang Metal
-
-
Metal
jia-geng
zheng yin
Main Funds

shen
yang Metal
-
-
-
Metal
yin-shen
-
shen-yin
-
-
-
-
-
-
geng
yang Metal
zheng yin
Main Funds
wu
yang Earth
zheng guan
Authority
ren
yang Water
jie cai
Competitor

Conception
Dog
Fire
-
-

jia
yang Wood
-
jia-ji
Earth
jia-geng
shang guan
Intelligence

shu
yang Earth
-
-
mao-shu
Fire
-
-
wei-shu
-
-
-
-
-
-
wu
yang Earth
zheng guan
Authority
xin
yin Metal
pian yin
Unexpected Funds
ding
yin Fire
pian cai
Unexpected Wealth

Element
Strength
Percentage

1 Water
Extremely Weak
2 %

1 Wood
Weakest
4 %

4 Fire
Weak
27 %

4 Earth
Strongest
46 %

2 Metal
Strong
18 %

There are many factors, ie combinations and joins that converts you original element, the season strengthen etc. So unless you computate all these impact, you will not know exactly what percentage is each of your elements. It is percentage that is most important as the number of each element does not really tell much as depending on seasons strengthen the element will have different percentage.

What is important is you are a weak Water, and you lack more Water (2%) compared to Metal (18%). Wood, Fire and Earth are unfavourable for you. However, some portion of Wood is still acceptable for you because you have only 4% of Wood. While you should avoid Earth at all cost, followed by Fire.

The idea is to have exactly 20% of each element. So those element that is too high in percentage you have as little as possible. Those with low percentage you can have more but should first cover your favourable elements first then unfavourable as last. That means you should first have Water followed by Metal, then only when you have sufficient Water and Metal then some Wood will do you good.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

thank you so much for your time to reply master!

I dont really understand what the table means. Like Self and Spouse is Rabbit Metal. Does that mean something? Or on the earthly branch yin yang Wood column, there is Intelligence,Earned Wealth does mean something?

I alsosee the DOG FIRE under the conception column. That represents the spouse for a male and child for female right? Im so excited! Maybe this is theFire Dog year,I can have a successful pregnancy and eventually a healthy baby! yipee!

I just hope there's no bad fengshui in our house so this baby making will be successful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Marilyn,

marilyn o wrote:
I dont really understand what the table means. Like Self and Spouse is Rabbit Metal. Does that mean something? Or on the earthly branch yin yang Wood column, there is Intelligence,Earned Wealth does mean something?

The chart I extracted for you was simply to show you some of the combinations that occured and thus why your five element is like that. Which I included just to explain my previous point on why your percentage is like that.

Those information like the relationship (self & spouse), can tell you about general relationship with your various family members. While ten deities can tell you about given characteristics. I do not expect you to understand the rest as it is a basic portion of a raw ba zichart. All these information will be explained in the full review.

marilyn o wrote:
I alsosee the DOG FIRE under the conception column. That represents the spouse for a male and child for female right? Im so excited! Maybe this is theFire Dog year,I can have a successful pregnancy and eventually a healthy baby! yipee!

Not exactly, I believe I recently noticed that the explanation there was a little vague. But what it was supposed to be is that if the person being analysis is a male, the conception pillar helps to defines relationship with the spouse for children prospect. While if the person being analysis is a female, the conception pillar represents how easy or not will to give birth as well as the children factor.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee